Sat, Sep 21, 4:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: download problems

Verite ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 8:43 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:48 PM

Well as you can guess I'm having problems downloading the products I ordered today. After many hours of fighting with it I managed to get all but Noa to download (ironically the reason I originally was placing an order everything else was impulse shopping.) Anywho I sent out an email and thought I would also make mention of it here in hopes betwen the two I can get my downloads reset. Maybe if I'm lucky even tonight. Otherwise I'm going to have to wait a week toi download the file as I'm off for vacation in the morning. Yeah I know it's silly to buy stuff the day before I leave on vaation but what can I say I'm an addict. =)

rcook ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 8:52 PM

I reset your download count for Noa.

Verite ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 10:07 PM

Well three more down and still nothing. I keep having my download stop in the middle. Sorry to ask again but I obviously need another reset. man this is getting frustrating.

vette ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 10:08 PM

I noticed you are still having difficulty with the Noa download. I have reset the downloads again. Please make sure you are single clicking as double clicking is sometimes detected by the system as two download attempts. yvette

Verite ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 10:38 PM

bangs his head aginst his monitor. Well still nothing. The server just keeps dropping me in mid download. I can't for the life of me figure out why I am haviung such a hard time. I've never had this much of a problem before. I guess it's cause it's something IO really want and I'm running out of time before I have to head to bed then off on vacation. Hopefully I'll get it soon. Oh and yeah I'm not double clicking. I made real sure of that. =)

rcook ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 11:09 PM

I've reset your downloads again. I also downloaded Noa to my machine here and can send it to you via email if you like. Just send me an instant message or email to rcook@renderosity.com and let me know if you have an email account that can take a file this large.

Verite ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2001 at 11:58 PM

woohoo! I guess the tenth time was the charm. =) Thanks for all your help and speedy responses. Once again I find that I'm very happy with the products and service of the Marketplace. No wonder I come to this site so many times a day. Take care and I'll be thinking of everyone while I'm at Disney. =)

rcook ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2001 at 12:09 AM

Enjoy! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.