Tue, Oct 22, 11:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Your opinion: What's your favorite hair for V4?

jhustead ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 3:43 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

The reason I'm asking is because I am looking for some new hair props for V4. So please let me know what you think about the particular hair prop that is your favorite, and if you don't mind please include a link to the vendors page so that I may take a look at it myself. You're welcome to even include a picture of your favorite hairpiece on a character. Thanks for your opinion, take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

James

HeRe ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 3:49 PM

All hair from Kozaburo with a little modifications for the V4.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 3:52 PM

MMMmmm mine is the V4 hair from Kozaburo...
But he has to make it first.. 
And the Eloroncedark "wild Dreads" are great.

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

jhustead ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 4:07 PM

Yeah I really like Kozaburo's hair too. It just seems like he may be done with the free hair thing, because I haven't seen him upload any new ones recently. -James

HeRe ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 4:09 PM

The V3-hair from Kozaburo can used without problems for the V4

kalon ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 9:17 AM

Sensual Hair by 3Dream

I used it, parented to M3's head in this image. Note, there is no postwork...

Despair

kalonart.com

stormchaser ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 9:24 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=2766

file_379048.jpg

**jhustead - Amanda hair is a favourite of mine at the moment. Mind you my favs change on a weekly basis! Not only does this hair look great but there's also fits for V3 & A3.**

jjroland ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:14 AM

I have none.  Very frustrated with hairs atm.  My "favorite" so far is Aprils Sylphiad hair.   

I don't know much about modeling, so perhaps what I want is just literally impossible- hair that all falls behind the shoulders.    If I could find that with gravity morphs for when she is laying or in anyother position other than standard poser T  I'd probably pay 50$ for it lol.

I do wish "sexy" wasn't the main sale, Im so sick and tired of hair that I can't get out of my characters face.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

stormchaser ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:37 AM

**"**that all falls behind the shoulders"
jjroland - I'm with you on that one, we do need more of this. I love 'Wildhair' from Digicalimero, I can make it fall behind the shoulders brilliantly but it can take an age to render in Vue. Some of the best hair out there I think though are FK Designs, they look great & are quick to render.

kalon ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 11:59 AM

Stormchaser --
That's a great recommendation for over the shoulder hair, particularly this model
http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/store/more_info.mv?P1106611855

It's relatively inexpensive for FK hair, the bangs can be turned off with a morph and the two side pieces hanging down in front are actually attachable props. The hair itself is a hair model, but it has "conforming" morphs that are injectable. I haven't tried to apply it to V4 without conversion-- maybe it's an easy adjustment. (have to try that later) 

Unfortunately, it seems it's an all or nothing deal on the V4 models-- $15.00 upgrades all FK Design hair to V4.

kalonart.com

plus3d ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 12:20 PM

Attached Link: Sensual Hair

I love Sensual Hair. It´s too fun and it has a lot of styles.

Plus3D
My freebies at Renderosity - CLICK HERE :)

stormchaser ( ) posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 1:07 PM

kalon - Yeah, love the Kyra hair. Would be great to see a fit for V4. I haven't tried to convert it myself but I imagine it could be done to look OK. I'll have to give it a go sometime.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.