Tue, Sep 24, 5:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Textures

Draco1960 ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 5:03 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:35 AM

I have been making my own textures using templates included with products I bought...
To use them, I have to go into "materials" room and browse...

Can anyone tell me how to put them into Poser "pose" or "materials" so I don't have to load them the LONG way?...

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 5:10 PM

Attached Link: http://koti.mbnet.fi/~ilaripih/MPEHome/

Mat Pose Edit will help you with that.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 5:25 PM

Also the excellent Shader Spider will make life much easier

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 6:24 PM

Well, the easiest way, IMHO, is to add the textures one more time, then while still in the material room, click the plus sign on the bottom of the palette. If it's a multizoned figure or prop with more than one texture, chose collection, click the select materials button on the dialogue box then choose which items to include.

kalonart.com

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 6:24 PM

Well, the easiest way, IMHO, is to add the textures one more time, then while still in the material room, click the plus sign on the bottom of the palette. If it's a multizoned figure or prop with more than one texture, chose collection, click the select materials button on the dialogue box then choose which items to include.

kalonart.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.