Wed, Oct 2, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: V3 Catsuit

Heavenly_Spirit ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 12:57 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 1:12 PM

Hi All

I am slowly learning to use Poser 6.
I have brought the Catsuit from Daz  for Victoria 3. I ran the exe. and it installed it into Poser 6 for me.
It is showing in Poser, but from here I am unsure how to apply it to Victoria. I am unsure what I should be loading first and how they should be applied.
Does anyone know where I could find a tutorial to help me learn how to do this, It would be greatly appreciated if some one could help me.

Thank You
Heavenly_Spirit

Dajadues ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 1:13 PM · edited Thu, 07 June 2007 at 1:28 PM

Load V3 then go to character folder, her bodysuit should be there in a Daz folder or whatever the folder is named. You need to click on the bodysuit .cr2 file to apply it to V3. It is a good idea to rename this folder V3 Bodysuit so you can find it. Daz lumps all their cloths in the same Daz folder sometimes.

When you apply the clothing look down at the bottom of the library tree of the bodysuit: there's a checkmark, 2 checks, + sign and - sign. Click on the 2 checks, 'Create New Figure" and that will apply the clothing to the figure.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 1:26 PM
Site Admin

I don't know of a tutorial, but to get you started load both vicky and the catsuit, in either order. Poser 6 will label them as figure 1 and figure 2 according to how you load them. Make sure you have the catsuit figure selected. Then open the figure menu at the top and click on conform. in the window that opens click on the the vicky figure and click ok. The cat suit should be on vicky now. Hope this helps.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Heavenly_Spirit ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 8:54 PM · edited Thu, 07 June 2007 at 8:55 PM

Thank you so much Dajadues & RedPhantom for your help.

Love 
Heavenly_Angel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.