Fri, Sep 20, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon says: "Show me Ya Cat"

mrnarna ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 3:59 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:36 AM

file_379852.jpg

Heres one to start the ball rolling

spiderwebb ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 4:36 PM

file_379862.jpg

yay what fun! slight product placement:biggrin:

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 5:11 PM

file_379864.jpg

Cracking Simon!  Heres Sparkle who is the coolest little cat I've known...she sorts those noisey magpies out good! The first cats eyes are amazing, and the second one...eh...can I order 500 cases of lighter fluid please?...Sorry , he's/she's  a handsom chappy/chapess too Spidey, looks like he's been eating spaggetti!

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 5:51 PM

file_379869.jpg

Miiiaaauuuu...this is cool simon.  No1 shot , what a green eyes nice coat color too No2 shot, lol...just finished a cake you left on a table....realy cute No3 shot,  love your cat, whiskas everywhere she is still a younglings.

Here is mine great companions... First Muffey

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 5:51 PM

file_379870.jpg

...second Lilly

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 5:52 PM

file_379871.jpg

...and Mutchy...she is still young turns my world up side down so as my backyard and my office...but I love her

seeyyaaaauuuuuus

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 8:38 PM

file_379884.jpg

Tunde, Lilly is on a desk with an old pull-out shelf similar to mine. This old oak desk dates from 1945 and is very heavy.  Casey is the kitty, our elsest of 4.  She is doing ok for her age, can't really jump much anymore and we need to brush mats from her "maine coon" thick and long coat.  She sleeps next to my chest each night.   I love that little special girl.       Tom.

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 9:17 PM

No cat in my HOUSE....but got this pic at a Anime Conventions (who know who this was supposed to be!)

L8r
Joe

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 5:06 AM

@Tom....lol, well my desk only 10 years old but looks like serve a same function for cats like yours. You so carry with your kitty even put a soft "underlay" for her. I love when we can capture a highlighted whiskas, specialy she is got a darker coat, stands out so cool. 
@Joe...realy funny, this is a huge mouse but at least fluffy not real. My Mutchy ( Pict.3) brings me one every day...I am running so fast to the  opposite way, I am so scare of mouse even half dead.

great shots...seeyus  Tunde

cryptojoe ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 5:24 AM

Hey Spiderweb! Whats with the butane???

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 8:03 AM

file_379924.jpg

****cryptojoe= Piqued your interest,eh? I'm the Queen of **** **Crème Brûlée** :woot:

mrnarna= eyes are so fantastic, should be on a cat mag cover
aangus= little Sparkle has a twinkle in those eyes
babuci= what beautiful companions,  thank goodness for sturdy shelves Lilly
TomDart= awww Casey the kitty, man I love the colors in her coat. I have a daughter named Casey
L8RDAZE= is it Tom & Jerry?

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 11:20 AM

file_379940.jpg

Some great felines here so his is my Timmy (named after a certain MP wizard). Postworked for the fun of it.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 6:09 PM · edited Tue, 12 June 2007 at 6:14 PM

file_379977.jpg

Very nice collection of cats here... I post mine, Douglas cat, my favorite model 😄 in his bed :lol: When I enter very later from my work (on 2 a.m.) he goes the first  in the bed and calls me to come to sleep hehehehe...

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 7:38 PM

I have seen Douglas several times...always the beauty he is. And, good companion, too!

Cosine ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 7:57 PM

Great kitty pics so far. Love 'em all.

How about some links to start with?
Gateway and Tyson in the window:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=427004&member

Gateway on my desk:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1154171&member

Nap time:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1172360&member

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2007 at 11:11 PM

@ Dennis...LOL on the "Tuna" shot  ...those ears can be more alert on something....cool kitties

seeya  Tunde

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 6:45 AM

file_380028.jpg

This one is a snapshot, essentially..my best cats shots are in my gallery.  The sandy orange cat is named Sandy, our youngest male but younger than Lizzie, the tuxedo cat on the bed with him. Lizzie is 12 years and Sandy is 10.

aangus ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 2:19 PM

file_380067.jpg

Some prrrrrrretty good cat ch ch chshots about. Heres a little stray that wandered in off the street!

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 5:46 PM

aangus, a pretty stray, indeed!

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2007 at 7:19 PM

file_380169.jpg

This is Bennie, rescued male kitty...all our cats are rescued, the ladies from the shelter and the males from the front door.

He is the youngest and the most full of fire.  Pic taken last year.

inshaala ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 8:12 AM · edited Fri, 15 June 2007 at 8:12 AM

not a cat fan really - but some cute looking felines here.  I would post up a pic of my "Kat" (my best friend) but i'm pretty sure she would kill me... the only photo i have of her in my gallery is with her back turned walking down a beach (she didnt know til after i took the shot) - and that is not through lack of trying to get her to model for me...

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

jeditojan ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 11:02 AM

file_380198.jpg

This is Daisy laying on my wife's lap with a bandaged right font leg staring at Max thru the glass door. I found her in the middle of the street and took her to the vet.  She only lasted 3 months before our Max got to her. She did not survive the attack.. My wife still will not let Max in the bedroom where Daisy stayed.

Max is my icon.

nongo ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 11:56 AM

file_380202.jpg

Sophia, eyeballing the burger... GREAT SIMON!!!!! Some fun shots here!!!

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 3:01 PM

Would, but he's out at the moment:-)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 4:19 PM

file_380227.jpg

Okay, I'll break the 1 photo rule and post another... Our sweet and lovable oaf of a cat Freddy who died last year. He was getting old, and didn't get out from under a parked car in time. He was a very ZEN kitty.

striving ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 8:50 PM

file_380247.jpg

My buddy Talkie... most have seen him before. This was one with my new Cam.

striving ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 8:53 PM

Quote - Okay, I'll break the 1 photo rule and post another... Our sweet and lovable oaf of a cat Freddy who died last year. He was getting old, and didn't get out from under a parked car in time. He was a very ZEN kitty.

That is a great shot, Very cool looking cat. Sorry to hear of the loss.

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 9:02 PM

Kort, we have a tiny cat place on the hill in the wood behind the house.  Many memories of fine and loved kitties.  Sorry for yours.       Tom.

Striving, talkie is beautiful.

striving ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 9:11 PM

Quote - Kort, we have a tiny cat place on the hill in the wood behind the house.  Many memories of fine and loved kitties.  Sorry for yours.       Tom.

Striving, talkie is beautiful.

Thank you sir.. I will let him know so he can get a bigger head.. haaha. ;-)

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 1:13 AM

@Kort...Cats realy should have 9 lifes... Freddy looks so gentle on a sun. 
@Tom...I know what you mean, we burried them in a National Park....I use to go there to capture fungies and say hello to them.." Hi Babuci, Hello Saffy "
@Striving...Talkie is gorgeous...is he a talking cat, I mean communicate  with you? My Lilly does, fun to listen "our" conversation.
(sorry for  tripple loads, I did not know the rules)

seeyus  Tunde

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 3:51 PM

That is okay Tunde, and thanks everyone. I have not heard back from spiderwebb about starting a new thread, so if one of you wants to give it a go, be my guest.

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 11:55 AM · edited Wed, 20 June 2007 at 11:56 AM

file_380695.jpg

Yes, he was asleep.

Misha, my son Byron's cat.

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 6:25 PM

I love when they do that  "yoga sleep" so funny shot, thanks to share it.

seeya  Tunde

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2007 at 12:29 PM

Bit tight in the frame as I had to stand on a stool

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.