Thu, Sep 19, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:38 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Ratings suddenly turned on?

fygomatic ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 5:41 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

I never turn on the 'let people rate your pic' option, but suddenly all the pics in my gallery have ratings. I assume this is a site glitch?

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 6:22 PM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We ran a script today to fix some problems with some peoples' comments, and apparently there was a bug in it. We have fixed the bug and are re-running the script. The statistics on your images should return to normal in 1-6 hours.

Thanks again!

Nick

-Nicholas

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 6:46 PM

I am having a similar issue but different. I complained before when I try to selct a rating on others galleries, the broswe "mozilla" will not late me select. when I try to select 5 it goes back to none.it started it again today

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2007 at 1:16 AM

I've noticed a number of glitches in the last week: the site is rewriting my display prefs at random the site is requiring me to log in again (some browsers, not all) np ability to block bondage thumbnails, as though youse guys are pushing that bondage stuff (impossible though it may seem)

fygomatic ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2007 at 3:50 AM

The ratings are now fixed, but I noticed my comments per image average has dropped. It was at least 45 yesterday and now it's 44.8. I think that amounts to about 20 missing comments. Did the script do this?

Incarnadine ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 8:48 AM

mine went from 8 per to 7.6 as of a few minutes ago. (?)

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.