Sat, Sep 21, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Hit the Road!!

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 7:49 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:23 AM

file_116642.jpg

Maybe not my greatest, but I NEEDED to finish something...! Rendered in Max Sha character MikeK's Jeans..cut down "slightly" Hair...semeone tell me, but heavily shaped in Photoshop Boxster by unknown

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 9:49 PM

Good one Fox. I like the quite closeup of the woman-as though she just looked up and spied the viewer-who shouldn't be quite so close. Diane

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 10:03 PM

Nice pose, and a great idea for subject matter. Guess she's not too happy about having to wash that car? Radart.

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 11:03 PM

nice image, Fox. It brings me back to the days where I had to help wash dad's car. I believe the hair is the chinlength curly hair model done by Janet Glover. Tina

Foxhollow ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 8:48 AM

Ah, yes...that IS Janet's hair..thanks Tina. It's been heavly Photoshopped so it's not very recoginizable. Diane...that's it to a tee! My problem was trying to say all that in a short title! :) Thanks all...I pretty much agree...a "nice" picture...hehe Someday I hope to bring some "Impact" to my images gleened from the talented artists here...at least It's fun trying!

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 11:12 AM

WAAAOOOoohhhh, hyuck, hyuck, ohhhhh nice LADY!......(stumble....fall)...... Scarab<-(who has a "thing" for women in cutoffs washing cars....going all "Jerry Lewis" there for a second...}

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.