Wed, Oct 9, 5:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 4:36 am)

Subject: Galactus MAT file or Texture?

darkforceprime ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 3:16 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 5:16 AM

I got a great galactus file from Animotions, but it didn't have a MAT file or texture. Does anyone happen to have one or know where I can get the texture or MAT for Freak?

madmaxh ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 2:04 PM

I have the same file and it rocks. I just use the Poser shaders to color it.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=903546

OK, he looks a bit plastic, but there is so much flexibility in the material room that if you play around, you're sure to get the effect you want.

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 4:51 PM

The texture files are on Animotions as Well and they're by ODS - Orca Design Studios. You'll find them midway down this page:

http://www.animotions.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=FreeStuff&file=index&do=showgall&gid=5&offset=24

darkforceprime ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 6:05 PM

I found the Orca Textures right after I posted this post. Go figure...lol

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 6:08 PM

LOL! No worries. I found them right after sending BBartlet a PM asking the same thing over at Animotions! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Safetyman ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 11:34 AM

Nice image -- what did you use for the gloves?

madmaxh ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 1:23 PM

Those are DAZ's barbarian gloves, from when the Freak was originally released.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.