Tue, Oct 22, 12:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last week in the gallery Week 24

danob ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 4:27 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 11:38 AM

file_380491.jpg

Ok here we go again with the staff picks from last weeks images Once again we have a great selection to view and within the gallery during the week.. 

Congratulations to those of you who were selected! And also to our members whose work makes it a pleasure for us to look through them.. Again we have tried to produce as varied a cross section as we can.. You may view the larger version of the Collage produced by Ilona... 

Please follow this link:  click here 

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 5:06 AM

Congratulations to those of you who were selected!

Always a challenge to create a collage, but also to browse the photo-gallery
Some wonderful images again.....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

stuart83 ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 6:25 AM

Congratulations to those of you who were chosen, wonderful & desering images

Stuart

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 6:57 AM

Congrats to all !

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 8:24 AM

Some exciting work this past week, good job everyone Tough choosing!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 8:59 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

gracias por elegir una foto mia jeroni

jeroni

Leeco ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 9:01 AM

Thanks for the inclusion of one of my submittions into LWitG. I am appreciative. Congrats to all so chosen.

Lee

jinet ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 9:52 AM

Attached Link: jinet

Chouette, j'y suis et c'est toujours un plaisir ! Tchuss à tous ! Jérôme

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 11:30 AM

Well, this is a lovely surprise and with a photograph that held such deep-rooted meaning for me too!!

Thank you for selecting my pic in this wonderful collage and to be up with all those other outstanding artists makes me feel even more honoured.

Congratulations to everyone else who has featured and especially to my work friend Loz (Doree) for her selection - such an achievement after only a few weeks here, I'm so pleased for her!!

Another fantastic presentation to Ilona - you never let us down!!

Many thanks.

Hugs

Chrissy xxx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

keo80 ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 2:08 PM

Bravo à tous et merci pour avoir séléctionné une de mes photos!

My private web site: art-phi
My professionnal web site:  C-G

Doree ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 3:51 PM

Thank you..... I am deeply honoured for my picture being chosen as part of the collage. 

My congratulations to all those who share this honour and my deepest thanks to those who chose.

Also my thanks to Chrissy, who notified me earleir today; without her I would not have known about the site..
Quite a few 1sts this week .... favourite image, favourite artist and now this...... Thanks again.

Happy shooting!
Loz.
x

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 3:51 PM

Many thanks for including one of my images in this weeks selection!  Congratulations to all those also chosen for this weeks gallery!

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 5:41 PM

Thanks once again for the recognition.  As always, very surprised and very honored to have an image picked for lwitg.  Congrats to the other photographers included in the collage and thanks to all members for their contributions and inspiration in the photography gallery.  

Mike

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 8:13 PM

Oh WOW....i am tickled pink at being chosen for LWITG, especially for that photo and the meaning behind it, i had considered taking it off my gallery the day after i put it there as i thought it might have offended a few people in some way. I'm so happy i left it there now! Thanks guys/gals for chosing me to feature there with so many other wonderful photos, congrats to everyone else who featured also  and thanks also to everyone on RR for making this a great place to be!
SUE

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 9:31 PM

Thanks to everyone who upload their work to this site thru the week..You dont make it easy to choose these images..

Thanks once again to Ilona for putting them all together so beautifully.

Thanks Kort for selecting my image..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

kuumba ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 11:05 PM

wow i am so happy to be choosen. tyvm for the honor.

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 11:26 PM

Wonderful images...congrats to all!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 12:17 AM

Again, a wonderful selection, perfectly presented by Ilona !
Congrats to the staff and all the artists !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Stevej46 ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 12:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.stevej46photography.com

Wow.. I was surprised and very pleased. Thanks so much.

nikolais ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 1:00 AM

Not a bad selection again, isn't it? Ilona and the staff, you've done a wonderful work again! Congrats to all those lucky artists! Honored to be one of them.

eokip1 ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 9:49 AM

Being new to Renderosity, I consider this a great Honor! Thank you all for your comments and help! 

To all of you that I have failed to express my thanks and appreciation, please bare with me, I am still learning my way around Renderosity. 

Respectfully,
Erik

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 1:31 PM

Many thaks for being included, a great honour to be among those talented artists. Congrats for all !
My best whises.

theajj ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 6:29 AM

That excellent - thanks.  I am so pleased to have my work included.

Well done to everyone else too.  A great selection of pics! :-)

Regards,

Adrian

Zorg1955 ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 3:05 PM

Again a so great pleasure to be included in this selection .... Thanks to all, and the opportunity to say how it's a pleasure to share with all of you . . .

Jean-Louis

Z.Mano ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 5:34 PM

I was surprised and very pleased!
Thanks for including one of my pic in this weeks selection!
Congrats to all!

Mano

lejimi ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2007 at 12:25 AM

Hey !!! I'm here ! Incredible ! Thanks for including my picture and thanks to all advisors/commentators who allowed me to progress.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.