Mon, Sep 16, 10:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 3:20 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Mother's House Pack 1: Independence Day Arrives

Meshbox ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 1:58 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:45 AM

Attached Link: Get Mother's House Pack 1

![](http://www.meshbox.com/HOLMTD007PK1/HOLMTD007PK1-0.jpg)

Mother's House Pack 1 - Independence Day expands on the popular Meshbox Design model Mother's Day: Mother's House - a beautiful, painted Victorian house. Pack 1 adds several new features to this popular model, including three high resolution texture and bump map that transform how Mother's House looks! All of the props included in Mother's House now share a set of external texture maps and also include several new props for the holiday - three flags,, etched glasses for lemonade, a rocking chair, a white, painted stand up piano, an etched silver tray, and other modest improvements to the other props.
Even if you don't have Mother's House, this set is packed full of props - ready for domestic bliss!

DOES NOT CONTAIN ORIGINAL HOUSE - THIS IS AN ADD-ON PACK FOR MOTHER'S HOUSE.

Props Included (VOB, PP2, 3DS)
bath (improved standalone version), bed, bench, boudoir, chair01, chair02, chair03, cup01, cup02 (tumbler, new), dish, flag01 (new), flag02 (new), flag03 (new), furnace (stove), lamp, lantern01, lantern02, milkbowl, mirror (improved), piano (new), pitcher (new), plate, refrigerator, rockingchair (new), shelf, sugarbowl, table01, table02, table03, table04, teapot, toilet, tray (new), tumba (chest), utensil01, utensil02, utensil03, utensil04, utensil05, washstand.
Texture Sets

• Pink (Improved): 4096x4096 texture and bump maps
  • Grey (New!):4096x4096 texture and bump maps
  • White (New!):4096x4096 texture and bump maps

Contents

• 3DS format model + texture, bump and transparency map
  • Poser 6+ PP2 Prop Versions of each prop! - Works great in Poser 7!
  • Vue VOB object version of each prop! - Works great in Vue 6!

Using Mother's House Pack 1
All models are located in the props folder - it installs like any other installation of Props into Poser 6 or higher. Also included are the three sets of additional texture maps. In Poser, you can install these using the Materials Panel.

Several of the props in this set are updated versions of the ones in the original release of Mother's House. One great difference is that they are mapped to a new texture map located in the Mother's House - Independence Day folder and not to the original building texture map (or the new 4096x4096 texture maps).

Best regards,

chikako
Meshbox Design | 3D Models You Want

maraich ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 6:37 PM

OH, WOW!  I've gotta get the bundle.  Are you planning on doing any other add-on packs?  A Christmas theme would be really cool.

Meshbox ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 10:53 AM

Hi Maraich,

If this one is successful, there will be more. You know we specialize in holiday stuff (we have a really nice one about to be announced), so if this one is popular there will be plenty more. Mom's house could get awfully cluttered ;-)

Best regards,

chikako

maraich ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 4:33 AM

Thank you - I hope it does well.  I just got downloading the bundle.  I'm looking forward to rendering up some 4th of July pictures.

fauve ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 11:59 AM

Hi, Chikako;

I just bought the bundle, too, and I have a couple of dumb questions.  :-)   When I load the props for the house, they all end up in a "pile" in the middle of the central room.  Is there any way to make them load into their proper places in the house model?  Also, when I turn up the transparency map in order to make the windows transparent, the floor becomes transparent too.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Meshbox ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 1:07 PM

Hi Fauve,

On the transparency issue - are you using the new high resolution maps or the old map? What version of Poser are you using?

I think center appearance is the default setting. The furniture isnt pre-set to a particular spot in the house. I added the "demo" version so that you can have an "instant on" setting though - that can help figure out where things are supposed to go.

We didnt have a particular place in mind for the piano, but it worked out nicely that it fits on the landing at the top of the staircase (must have been hard for mom to get it up there).

Best regards,

chikako

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.