Sun, Oct 6, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Father's day..

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 5:18 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:13 AM

BTW: happy father's day!!!  to all fathers out there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 5:30 PM

MAny thanks, Tom. Actually, I've had a fantastic day - my kids bought me a kite, and we went dow the beach this afternoon to give it tis maiden voyage. It doesn't sound like much, but for some reason, it's the simple pleasures that put the biggest grin on my face these days... :)

Happy Fathers' Day to everyone else out there who's eligible!

JonTheCelt

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 6:59 PM

absolutely...    I wish my kid was still young and I could take him to the zoo... I missed that little guy...  he now is 19 yrs old,, a totally different age...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 1:13 AM

Thanx, that's the only greeting I got today, my own Sons couldn't even be arsed to say it never mind give anything, you bring them up, give them a home when their Mother throws them out and not even a card!
19 and 16, 'nuff said!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

ClawShrimp ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 1:46 AM

Being in Australia we don't celebrate Father's Day until September :(

But seeing as I'm originally from the UK, I don't see why I can't have two Father's Days!

My cherub is only 16 months old, so I'll have to wait a couple years before the macaroni cards start :)

Thanks for the thought Tom.

BTW - I went to the zoo with my Dad last year (when I was 26!). We're both big kids at heart.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 2:49 AM

your welcome

Richabri ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 2:18 PM

'.. I missed that little guy...  he now is 19 yrs old,, a totally different age...'

I can totally relate to that. My 'little guy' will be 18 soon and nothing is the same between us. We used to be 'thick as theives' and went everywhere together. Now he has a different social agenda that doesn't include his Dad as much as it does his friends.

It was the same with me and my Dad as well. It's all part of the growing up process I guess. I probably wouldn't mind it as much except that he is my third child and definitely the last so I'm trying to hold on to him for as long as I can - at least until my older kids start giving me grandchildren :)

• Rick

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.