Mon, Oct 21, 4:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: text map

dolly ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 7:41 AM ยท edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 5:53 PM

Hello all I want to make a texture for the clothe i made for the charger now i made a prop from the body and exported in 3ds i made it look like the clothe on a hore now how can i make a texture for that cloth i inported to poser as wavefront but the texture was all over the place cheers in advance dolly

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 10:06 AM

I am still new at this too but the UVMapper in free stuff is the key. you will have to export as OBJ to map it in UVMapper and then fit the texture to the map. There are very good instruction that come with the UVMapper and some tutorials in the tutorial section as well. Yes, the Charger needs some good props! (but I'm saving up for the Heavy Horse too, the Charger needs a good oponent for jousts as well ;-)

dolly ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 10:11 AM

Thanks for all your help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.