Mon, Sep 9, 3:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: charger

dolly ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 7:53 AM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 3:57 AM

nearly forgot also were can i get a saddle and reins for the charge

Lorraine ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 8:17 AM

daz sells a set, for the charger I don't think there are any other models, there are some in free stuff I think for the regular horse, bloodsong has one for the heavy horse at the 3dmenagerie site

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 9:50 AM

If you do not see the "Fantasy Tack Pack" in DAZ's pictured catalog then go to the "text" version and look for "Charger Fantasy Tack" or just "Fantasy Tack". When I went to make my purchase I thought it was removed but I contacted their Sales and was assured it is still available, alas I had already spend my monthly quota....looks like a great set however and it DOES show up in the text catalog.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 12:23 PM

file_173284.jpg

The set I created comes with a poseable saddle and reigns. Available from my site or the store. [![philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg](http://www.philc.net/images/logos/philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg)](http://www.philc.net)

dolly ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 12:26 PM

yes i know phil at the moment i cant afford a po to .... in you know what i mean dont ya phil,and by the way if you were working for the beeb youd be in big t now for advertising lol cheers phil dolly

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 12:42 PM

I haven't tried PhilC's on the Charger yet but there is a morph to make Phil's work on the Heavy Horse (no renders as I am still saving up for the HH myself but Phil's is EXCELLENT!)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2001 at 5:43 PM

Dolly, When you can afford the, PhilC's tack is excellent. The reins especially work nicely. I haven't tried scaling them up for the charger, but that shouldn't cause any problems. Most of Phil's stuff is smart propped, too, which saves time when adding items to a scene. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.