Sat, Oct 5, 5:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: poser to flash

shadowrelm ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 9:47 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 3:32 AM

I am trying to incorperate some of my poser figures into a flash web site.  does anyone know any tuts on how to do that?  also, how can i render a movie fram by fram as stills?

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 10:13 AM

Yes you can load a avi movie into flash...either as a whole file or frame by frame.

I've done it before, though I can't recall exactly how I did it.

Comitted to excellence through art.

shadowrelm ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 10:20 AM · edited Sat, 23 June 2007 at 10:23 AM

this is kind of how I thought it would work.  I take a poser figure of like a bird.  green screen the background and render a flight scene like a walk in place walk path.  aka the bird just flapping its wings.  I render the scene frame by frame and then import the frames into Photoshop where I can quickly remove the background and save the file as a ping file.  This will give me the model frame by frame in movement with a transparent background.  I import all the frames into flash and tween the frames to make a seamless sprite of the bird in flight.  I can then create a motion path in flash and have the bird fly across the screen.  This should work with any model or animation.  I was just hoping for a quicker method as this would take all day.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 10:34 AM

The video can import as frames. I did a loop @ 30 frames a second with a 3 second loop = 90 frames. That's a lot of editing in PS. I would try my best to get a background achieved prior to creating your video and use that background in your video.

Good Luck.

shadowrelm ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 11:03 AM

Wont work. I need the model to be its own individual sprite.  The background I am using is a gradient and would be almost if not totally impossible to use in poser and have it seamlessly be incorporated into flash.  The model must have a transparent background.

shadowrelm ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 3:45 PM

I have been able to creat the poser model and import it as seperate frames into flash and then build a flash movie of a bird flaping its wings.  the animation is composed of 60 different layers eash with its own fram of the movie.  It plays well but I have no idea how to turn this 60 layer beast into one flying bird sprite that I can then copy and creat a flock of birds that will fly accross my flash page.  Does anyone know how to use flash well enough to know how to do this? please help.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2007 at 3:58 PM

You might be looking at a script to do this (???).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.