Mon, Jul 8, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Castle, Castle, Castle ! :)

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2007 at 6:10 AM · edited Fri, 03 May 2024 at 3:08 AM

Hi all, a new free stuff in my web site www.rodluc.com (just restylized !! :D) is the castle Karhen, (you can find a rendering in my gallery...)

hope you like it !!

ciao

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2007 at 6:23 AM

Yes I like it and thanks very much for the castle. :)

ïÏøçö

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2007 at 7:30 AM

Thanks!  Looks great!!!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2007 at 11:07 AM

Many thanx friend...you are aware I'm sure that your models, in .obj format load really well into the new TG2[terragen]. the only problem is that TG2 at present only has 16 shader channels activated[infinite numbers promised], but even at that if you save out parts of a model and load them seperately as long as they share a common root axis it will in fact re-assemble quite well. ...moebius87 has some I've managed to render with that technique. Anyhow, what I'm saying is many thanx for your generous attitude and compliments on your fine models. I'd post examples but at present I don't have the computer time to do a full render so I've just got test renders of the complex scenes so far and I'm loathe to post those, heh heh heh, but soon time will happen.. ...**

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

zglows ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2007 at 12:24 PM

really nice! thanks a bunch

jc ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 12:01 PM

What a cool web site design! Love the big changing samples/examples. Very clean and logical too.

Thanks so much for your continuous high-quality freebies and other community support!

Gini ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 1:45 PM

Thank you for all castles !!

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 6:48 AM

Woo, thanks Rodluc, you rock mate, gave us a lot of great stuff over the years! :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 8:21 AM

thanks muchly!!!! Is it okay to use it for a commercial render? (you have no readme in the folder when i unzipped it). I'm making a novel cover for a publisher, but i don't want to give away to them any trade secrets about how i'm doing it, love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

thundering1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 11:17 AM

Thank you! I usually model my stuff but your cstles are all great!
Silverblade is right - you've been very generous to this community - thank you again!
-Lew ;-)

Arraxxon ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 10:14 AM

Nice i can thank you for all your great free usable castle models in this posting of yours !
I for sure will grab the Karhen castle and try to come up with a nice scene for it in the near future !
(Your castles used in certain images in my Kilanor and GSGALAXY galleries)

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 3:31 PM

@estherau : no problem for commercial use, simply credit me and report the www.rodluc.com !

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 6:37 PM

Hi, thanks, but how would i do that for a novel cover for a publisher when my name won't even be credited on there? love esther

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 2:10 AM

in all the books that I have read in the last page the author of the cover and the artist always it is written... sorry, but if you cannot evidence my name and my website i can't authorize you using my models... verify with attention, is strange that you cannot put some credit there...

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 2:28 AM

i've never noticed the cover artists name - you are probably right. but they haven't spoken to me about my name being somewhere on the book. what's probably safest, if I want a castle, I could just buy one of your models then. I'll browse around your website. Love esther

sirrick ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 1:41 PM

Most excellent (as always).  Thanks Rodluc

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 9:51 PM

ooo thank you... wow!! 

Great site and very generous quality freebie! :)

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.