Mon, Oct 21, 6:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Eveena Posette now available

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 4:50 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 2:59 PM

file_380948.jpg

Eveena for Posette

Evenna is a character that mixes NeaP4 by Pitklad and Eve V2 by Arduino. With Eve V2, the collars bends better than the ones in the original Posette and the hip doesn't become a mess when you bend the legs with her right and left buttocks. I like also a lot the work made for NeaP4 expecially in the head part: she has lacrimals, nostrils, better teeth and better eyes, So I decided to mix the two character: the head of NeaP4 on the body of Eve V2, you'll decide if this combination is good or not, for me it's simply what i needed, some real improvements for Posette that come with those two character.

The file includes instructions and how to, the character and a mat pose file. 

in the free stuff page at Posetteforever www.posetteforever.com/dload.php

If you have questions there is a forum in the same place.

Tormie

Posette, and no else ! Posetteforever

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 7:44 AM

Thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Tormentor ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 2:53 PM

No Problem :)

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 7:19 PM

I'm thinking a V3 version would be even better.
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Tormentor ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 8:49 AM · edited Tue, 26 June 2007 at 8:50 AM

I think that the work of Pitklad and Arduino is nothing to be criticised... I could even think that a female character  with three tits would be even better but I don't criticise the authors because they made only two... It's a matter of taste.
I've never bought a Victoria, the textures that I've seen on the net look like an inflated ballon and i find far easier for me to work on a texture like the one of Posette, a Planar map, simple as Posette is. Maybe I could consider to work on a planar UVmap like a V2 version, but If I would play with an exercise of style on a commercial product I think that a V4 version would be the target...

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 10:33 AM

Seems to be great, but I am sooooo tiered of registriering again and again an again to another site just for getting one (great!) Item.Meanwile I got a password overflow.So thanks for that offer ,but not for me,sorry.

Tormentor ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 11:06 AM · edited Tue, 26 June 2007 at 11:14 AM

I know the feeling, we was soooo tired of spammers abusing the site... But we found some relief when we switched on the registration for all users

Who is really interested in a freebie doesn't complain, these things are shared for our friend that are fond of Posette, people who don't complain for a registration form and we don't consider the rest, but usually they are the same people who have the passwords for downloading things like Daz free items sculpted on the concrete behind the PC, in case of forgetfulness...

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 12:24 PM

hmm.. it seems the block of dynamic IP's used by Earthlink is "blackholed" by the site. I'd have to change ISP's to register. :(

Tormentor ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 1:18 PM

Maybe, if an Isp doesn't reply to an email and don't take action againsta a spammer coming from one of their IPs we can't do nothing else than block the IP or a whole range of IPs. If you use a proxy try to disable it.

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 2:03 PM

Nope. No proxy here. Guess I'll try again if I ever decide to switch providers.

Tormentor ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 2:10 PM

Do you know your actual Ip address ? Send it to me via PM and I'll look why it's banned

TdaC ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 4:26 PM

Nice work Tormie, can't wait to try her out.:)
Thank for sharing.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2007 at 8:24 PM

I've tried to re-register so many times at Posette Forever... never did anything wrong, just won't let me in  :-(

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:06 AM

I'm sorry billygoat, but your post is not enough specific and I can't help.

Coleman ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:14 AM

Excellent character!

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:29 AM · edited Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:31 AM

Quote - I've tried to re-register so many times at Posette Forever... never did anything wrong, just won't let me in  :-(

OR you can waqit until I come out with my own V3 version of the same figure.  It will, of course, will posted in MY freestuff section here at Renderosity.
DPH

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:34 AM · edited Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:45 AM

Lol, it's fun to look at people who try to "steal" costumers for a free stuff character, ROFL....

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:40 AM

Ain't stealing, just providing a moer eficient service.  After all, you could,ve poster YOUR version here too.  As for V3 texturing, just look at my latest render and see the difference in quality.
DPH

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:50 AM · edited Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:58 AM

Efficiency ? A V3 mapped version is simply a different thing, you're saying that A V3 is better than a Posette, this is a matter of taste, I prefer Posettes.

To add precision: what's make a V3 texture map better than a Posette texture map ? Nothing but the artist who made it. You're saying that, for example, the texture map provided with EVE V2 is a crap compared with some V3 texture map. This is a nonsense, you should explain WHY a UVMAP for V3 is better than a UVMAP for Posette so that one can see the difference in quality.

And, maybe, you should explain why you're putting your nose with your work in someone else thread saying that your character (that is not even the same...) is better. Please, leave your anger somewhere else, if you want some more toys to work on, here is a Poser primitive ball to remap V3 :.-)

hodley, this time put the nipples in the right position or the character will need some plastic surgery :), and be careful with copyrights... You should know...

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:01 AM

The nipples are in the right place.
David P. HoAdley

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:07 AM

Attached Link: WIP: Remapping Posette to V3 Skin Textures

As far as explanations of quality are concerned, anybody who's interested can find them in my original thread here. DPH

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:28 AM · edited Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:42 AM

file_381550.jpg

I still prefer Posette textures, concerning quality it depends on the artist who made the texture, not how it is UVmapped, this is common sense, but not for you, it looks like you really think that the quality is in the different UVmap. A suggestion ? Try to use the new features of the last Poser version to make your Posette better, maybe some real eyebrows:

http://www.posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?t=2801

This picture is made with normal Posette texture (made by me), I won't "judge" myself but I can't see a better one in your renders.

...And please keep you inflammatory posts in your own threads.

jonnybode ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:49 AM

Thank you for the character Tormentor, most kind of you.

I also think that this should be a happy tread as it first was intended, I mean Tormentor is giving away a nice character here, no need posting bad remarks.

Regards / Jonny

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:52 AM
Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 5:21 AM

Thank u jonnybode, and don't worry :-)  I know that guy, it's common for him to spread some dirt on someone else work and the fun part is that he is really persuaded of his nonsense, lol :-)

scanmead ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 9:10 AM

Well, Tormentor, she is just downright cute, and that's a rarity these days! The texture is beautiful!

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 9:28 AM

I'm glad you downloaded it :) The texture is from Arduino and Pitklad, maybe I'll share one in the future.

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 9:49 AM

...Or maybe you meant the picture that I posted, she is Posy and the texture is made by me. I'm sending you Eveena by mail just now :)

scanmead ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 10:01 AM

yesss...I sit in the blackhole of giant corporations who don't know how to answer mail. As long as all the lights are on, things are fine. Thank goodness these people don't run reactors. ;) I did get to read the thread over there. Is that the Dynamic hair that you were talking about? If so, verrry nice job!

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 10:17 AM · edited Sun, 01 July 2007 at 10:25 AM

file_381566.jpg

The picture some posts over here is Posy with dynamic hair that come with Poser 6 and dynamic eyebrows that I made myself instead of the painted ones of the usual textures (they are "real" eyebrows) . Basically I used the same method of making dynamic hairs, an area around the eyebrows where the guide hair grow, then I modelled them (that is the worst part of the process) and finally I've choosen the colors (Posy is a red haired Posette even if in that overexposed picture she looks blonde) . However in this sample picture of Posy (without postwork), you can see that the eyebrows are not painted (the lashes are work in progress here)

In the very first picture (eveena banner) the character is Eveena herself, who is blonde.

scanmead ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 10:25 AM

I can only applaud your perserverence in the Hair room: it drives me buggy. ;) Getting eyebrows to work is very impressive, and can't imagine even trying lashes.

plus3d ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 1:19 PM

Attached Link: My Renderosity freebies

HEY!

Take a look to my free character for Posette in my Renderosity freebies :)
She works better in Poser 5, 6 or 7. 

Plus3D
My freebies at Renderosity - CLICK HERE :)

plus3d ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 1:20 PM

A render with her in default P4 woman head shape.

Plus3D

scanmead ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 1:50 PM

Both beautiful characters and renders! There is something about Posette that is missing in the newer figures...

Tormentor ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 2:23 PM · edited Sun, 01 July 2007 at 2:37 PM

She is fantastic ! Very beautiful !! This is the right reply on the matter of quality !

And yes, there is something missing in new figures, I don't know why but Posette looks really alive !

(This texture, like all textures for Posette, can work with Eveena with some minor changes)

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:41 PM

Ok guys, lets keep this civil and on-topic. ;)

Thanks!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Tormentor ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 8:37 AM

@ plus3d, the zip for your Ana character is damaged and won't open :.(

plus3d ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 12:56 PM

Hi
If you can´t download Ana for Posette, please use this link:
http://plus3d.googlepages.com/AnaP4Woman.zip

Plus3D

Tormentor ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 1:21 PM

It's the same link I already had, try yourself, it's damaged.

plus3d ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 2:58 PM

I am sorry
Now my freebie is working.
You can download Ana with this link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/rrfilelock/download.php?fileid=30165&key=3777

Plus3D

scanmead ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 3:10 PM

Thank you for re-posting that file! I've been download challenged lately, and thought it was just me. ;)

TdaC ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 6:20 PM

Very nice Tormie, she looks very cute and the last pic is amazing.

pitklad ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 1:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53184670/

Lovely character! Too bad I'm away from my pc and can't play with her! :sad:

This was a combination I always had in mind to do as a Nea hybrid but never got the time!

Thanks for sharing!

Also I've made a free blonde texture for Posette you can get it here:

My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.