Mon, Sep 16, 10:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: New Gallery Posting... Every image tells a story...

tlaubach ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 4:10 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 6:20 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_116663.jpg

Wasn't sure if I was going to post this image or not, because it might be viewed as inappropriate for the forum... But I really like the picture.

This image is rendered in Poser 4, but I touched up her right elbow in PhotoShop.

Figure on the left is Danielle. More images of her can be found at Thorneworks.

Anyway... Let me know what you guys think of this image.. like it, don't like it.. what story does it tell to you?

Dragon Mistress ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 4:31 PM

Beautiful picture! the lighting is wonderfully dramatic, and personally, i see someone not willing to let go, physically a friend, and mentally emotional memories... absolutely fantanstic pic! Dragon Missy

Mock ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 6:15 PM

My first impression was a vampridic thing. Well now that I look at it maybe not but still both cool and disturbing.

anson ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 6:41 PM

I guess its true, what they say,...."As long as someone continues to love you, you will never really die." &8^P I think its pretty arousing, it reminds me of a little "show" that a girlfriend .<<<<...sorry, I had to delete about 10 more lines than anyone would care to read. I like it. Anson

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 7:10 PM

Jeez....I figured Danielle had just gone through a molting stage and was showing off her old skin.....don't women do that when men aren't around?........ Scarab<-very confused, apparently

anson ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 7:29 PM

Actually, they spin cacoons and emerge very gracefully, with one, big, sloughage. It's very impressive. : ) Anson

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 9:42 PM

I don't know-the 'doll' figure looks very 'fake', false and contrived and the woman seems quite frightened. Possibly she is frightened to be herself and 'clings' to a fake, madeup persona. Just my quick reading. Diane

anson ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 10:27 PM

Hmmm.. I took a second look, and I'm wondering, are her eyes focused on the other figure, or at us, the viewer? Anson

tlaubach ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 11:47 PM

ia12.jpg

Newc ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 4:20 PM

Being the sick, twisted, Alice Cooper fan that I am, all I can say is: "One thing I miss is Cold Ethyl nad her skeleton kiss" But then I do agree with Dragon Missy, and yet I see Diane's side of it as well. Newc (then again, maybe it's an ad for RealDoll.com)

Foxhollow ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 4:26 PM

I took it from the start as a woman clutching her dead lover....but, a Real Doll!! hmmmmm....

rtmecon ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 12:22 PM

Great work. Nice twist on the classic inflatable "femme d'voyage" adjunct for those travelling alone. RTM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.