Tue, Oct 22, 12:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce Backroom

Sophies ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 3:31 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 5:40 PM

Is the Bryce Backroom gone ?? I cant find it anymore :(  I am searching for the Adamites? electron mikroskope textures that used to be there. Any-one who knows where to find them ? Any help is much appreciated .    "Sophie"

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 4:01 PM

I'll see if I can dig them up when I'm home, have a database there.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Sophies ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 4:06 PM

Wow pakled. It's very nice of you . I hope you can find them :)   "Sophie"

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 4:49 PM

Attached Link: http://

Strange as it seems, only a few days ago, I was looking all over for the Adamite files, too.  I Googled all over.  I finally found the link! The Backroom apparently doesn't exist anymore,  but this link still leads to the Adamite downloads for those files, and is still working. I wish they'd re-instate the backroom, though. Maybe if there are enough requests, they will. Don't worry about the short link - it still works.

Sophies ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 5:11 PM

Thank you sooo very very much artnik :) It's so sad that Adamites files and the backroom not are here any more :(  I hope Agent Smith can do something about it in the future. I think these files should be avaible here for all the new Brycers to learn from. I am very happy that you found that link.  Best regards to you and to pakled for your help.    "Sophie"

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 7:37 PM

Didnt even know there was a back room... (getting images of men in trench coats walking into a backroom)

evielouise ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 11:15 PM

lol at **Analog-X    hahaha

I wish I had said that !~~lol**

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 10:44 PM

er...actually, I did find it (I have 4,000 mats downloaded, or probably 1,500 unique mats downloaded..;), but it was from Renderosity...my bad..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 12:47 AM

What's wrong with trenchcoats? ;-) Yeah, I still sometimes use Adamite's mats(somewhat tweaked, but not always), when I'm Brycing. I have mostly used his metal mats, but the SEM mats are terrific too. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.