Mon, Oct 21, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: another newbie cry for help....:)

Calseeor ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2001 at 2:33 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 1:42 AM

Hello all, I tried to shrink my DAZ faerie down, but can not do it correctly. Currently, she is human size. When i use the 'scale' tool, she does not shrink in proportion. She gets warped. I have been successful in making small, flat versions of her...but this only works if I am looking for road kill versions of the faerie..which I am not. (currently) :). Anyhow, any help on this would be so appreciated. ( I did try choosing kid and toddler for size, but as you all already know, that makes them look like kids and toddlers. Who needs a short fearie with a big, over developed toddler head, anyhow? ;-) Thanks everyone, Eryk

Kevin ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2001 at 2:54 PM

Use the body scale dial. Don't try to use the body size menu. This only works for the old p2 figures.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2001 at 4:43 PM

Select her. Press the 2' key. That should select her BODY. A model's BODY is the parent of its root segment. Then tweak itsscale' parameter dial.

Calseeor ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2001 at 6:03 PM

Thanks very much!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.