Sat, Sep 21, 4:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last week in the gallery Week 27

danob ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 5:23 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:49 AM

file_382359.jpg

Here we go with another wonderful selection of images form our gallery last week and  the team as always were spoilt for choice Please take time to view the larger collage by Ilona by following this link [ **Please Click Here**](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/lastweek/lwitg_week_27_2007.htm)**  ** You may then follow the links from within that to go to the members galleries 

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 7:28 AM

Tastefull picking of color and B&W photos, thank you to make my shot part of it. Congratulation to all and thanks to Ilona for a charming presentation. Well done everybody!

seeya  Tunde 

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 7:40 AM

Congrats to all !!! And excellent collage Ilona, as always :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 8:21 AM

Yes, wonderful work Ilona, and congrats to everyone who chosen this week.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Chaos911 ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 8:35 AM

cool works have been done last week, and its good to be one of it :)

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 8:57 AM

Thanks this is so cool.  You know I nearly did not post this photo, I was not sure about it.  I'm glad i changed my mind.

ecurb - The Devil

mrnarna ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 9:34 AM

yah for me again!! its such a thrill

nfrocer ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 11:38 AM

Thank you, I feel very honored :) Congrats to the rest of course!

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 1:08 PM

Congratulations to all selected, a wonderful gallery again and a superb collage, Ilona. Hugs. Diane. ____________________ "Horses lend us the wings we lack" ~ Pam Brown.

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 2:53 PM

Congratulations to you all!  An excellent selection!

Atom ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 3:36 PM

Congrats to all and many thanks for the Feature Ilona!!!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 4:57 PM

Thanks who ever picked my image..and congrats to everyone who was selected

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

promiselamb ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 8:33 PM

wow thank you so much for picking my image :-) I am shocked one of mine has made it in here. there is just so many amazing photographers on here I can think of many great images I would have picked before mine would have even come close to the list :-)
thank you so much and congrats to everyone in the list of images picked :-)

Fotogen ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 11:04 PM

Thank you for picking one of my work.  Looking at some of the photography work on this site, I am amazed and very delighted that mine was selected.  Congradulations to everyone else.

alhak ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2007 at 1:01 AM

WOW...Thanks guys, I'm feel very honoured as there is alot of beautiful shots to chose from amongst all of us! hugs sue

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2007 at 1:30 AM

Big Mahalo's from this happy Hawaiian, makes my grandson smile bigger!  Mahalo's for my selection and to rest of the talented artists that make up this happy home~ Aloha~

Kana'es Photography

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2007 at 10:25 AM

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU.....some super crackers in there as well.....we have a lot very talented members......also the new bees are super.....my favo is "punaguy" I really love that shot...it is so touching......

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

NightGallery ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2007 at 6:05 PM

Thanks again! Sure gives me drive to keep learning. Some awesome stuff on here.
B

Vasilij203 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:56 PM

I am congratulating all!
It is honour that I can then again be found in this good art gallery!!kisses:)Tom

Nathan_Ruby ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 8:53 PM

First i want congrats to everyone whos work was featured.i also want to say thanks an its an honor to have a piece of my work featured. Never thought it would happen but it just goes to show that if you try hard youcan do things in life. Thanks agian, hope you all enjoyed it!

Floater ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2007 at 3:30 AM

Hey, this is a nice set, didn't know there's LWITG galleries at all, untill i got e-mail that one of my pics is featured here, thanks! :)

Congratulations to everyone, i see by other posts that it's an honour :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.