Sun, Sep 22, 1:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Saving V4 morphes?

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 3:37 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Hi!

I'm working on a morph for V4. But how could i save it in order to redistribute it? (why not :)

My Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 4:29 AM

One way is you could just save a pose file and include morph channels; another way is to make an INJ/REM pose with some utility like DAZ INJ Pose Builder or Binary Morph Editor (available here at Rendo).  People will ask you to make the head and body as separate pose files, whichever way you do it.

My Freebies

adp001 ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 8:04 AM

There are free python tools available to handle INJ/REM files.

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 8:13 AM

you might give a location .... :)  I'd just as soon point him to something free too.

My Freebies

adp001 ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 9:18 AM

Ask in the Poser-Python forum. There is at least "SpawnCharacterP6.py" available. It creates a full body morph set with INJ/REM files.

A script to move channels around is available at my python page (see footer). Usefull if morphsets are using the same channelnumber, so they can't be loaded at the same time.

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 9:19 AM

Excuse me for the late answer: i had problems with my internet provider.

Thanks pjz99, i will take a look at the DAZ INJ Pose Builder cause i can grab it for 1,99$.

My Store

stormchaser ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 12:14 PM

vincebagna - I have used the Daz INJ Pose Builder & it's very useful, well worth the small price!

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 1:26 PM

stormchaser - I just downloaded it. But all the tutorials i could found are for V3. What about V4? I don't know how link a library for V4, could you help me?

My Store

stormchaser ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 4:16 PM

vincebagna - Sorry, I just realised. You can only use this for the unimesh girls. Damn!

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 1:43 AM

Ouch...!  So, no way to have INJection Pose Builder works with V4??

My Store

cspear ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 5:57 AM

Quote - Ouch...!  So, no way to have INJection Pose Builder works with V4??

Someone posted a V4 config file for IPB in January. However, I found IPB to be frustratingly slow when handling V4. I managed one successful session before abandoning it as far as V4 is concerned.

Poser 7 makes it quick and easy to make morph poses, as pjz99 said earlier. I can't remember if Poser 6 is the same. 

So if you have P7, it's probably less hassle than IPB or any of the Python utilities mentioned.

Windows 10 x64 Pro - Intel Xeon E5450 @ 3.00GHz (x2)

PoserPro 11 - Units: Metres

Adobe CC 2017

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 6:35 AM · edited Thu, 07 June 2007 at 6:40 AM

You can use IPB for V4 and other models like the G2 girls, just click on 'Create New' and follow the prompts. If you want to try the file I made for V4 you can get it  here http://www.jenti.co.uk/supplies/Victoria%204.ill
put it in the 'Injection Pose Builder/libs' folder. I have never found V4 any slower than V3/A3 etc.

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 7:11 AM

Thanks both!

AGentleMuse - I tried "create new", but i don't know what file i have to browse for.

My Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 7:37 AM

Probably C:Program FilesDAZINJection Pose BuilderLibs

My Freebies

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 7:43 AM

If you want to be able to use V4, then click on 'Source File' browse to the V4 Cr2 (ie:program filesefrontierruntimelibrariescharacterdaz peoplevictoria 4.cr2) then click create new, fill in the spaces in the little window that pops up, click ok, then click on the v4.cr2 again in the next window, another window pops up, just click continue, scroll down your link library and your new 'definition file' should be there ;)  You would do the same for any 'model' you wanted to use in IPB. Hope that helps and I didn't confuse you none.
Jen

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 9:10 AM

file_379485.jpg

Thanks AGM, and no, you didn't confuse me, i confused myself  ;)

So, i just created my own V4.1 .ill file. But i followed this tutorial, which was about V3, to set it up. You could see on the image above the checkboxes this tut told me to check. I guess they're not the good ones, because the INJ file i get does nothing when applyed. What did i missed?

If i just want to save INJ/REM poses for, let's say a head morph, which boxes have i to check?

My Store

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 9:18 AM

file_379486.jpg

Oups! Tell me if i'm wrong:

I just try the same, but unchecked the boxe as image above, and i succeeded to load my INJ.
Am i right?

And does the "select actor"  is meant to have only head morph and body morph?

My Store

cole4965 ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 10:05 AM

I'm confused? I am trying to add a Victoria 4 custom morph injection I created in another program. I folowed  A Gentlemuses's advice about adding V4 but when you say fill in the blank spaces there is a area to fill in: 
Library Name

• The name to be displayed in the Link Libraries listbox
  • Also the name of the .ill file to be saved in the libs folde

What do I put in there? 
Do I change anything in the Delta or visisbilty boxes or just leave the defaults as they apprear?
Sorry it's probably obvious but I'm stumped.
Any help woudl be appreciated.
Thanks!

vincebagna ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 10:22 AM

It wasn't obvious for me too ;)

"*The name to be displayed in the Link Libraries listbox"*Victoria 4

"*Also the name of the .ill file to be saved in the libs folde"*Victoria 4

And that's all.

For the tick boxes as in the image i posted above, with the same settings as me, you will be able to have your INJ and REM pose files. I'm sure we could do better work by selecting actors to have separate head and body INJ poses, it's what i want to obtain, but i haven't found the trick yet. But with my settings as above, you'll have a INJ pose that will work well.

Have a try.   :)

My Store

cole4965 ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 11:23 AM

Thanks very much for response but still not working. I wonder if the problem is that the morph I am trying to inject is one I created in ZBrush and them loaded into a character. I have saved the character in my figures. Is that the source file I use? Sorry just very frustrating.
Thanks again!!!

vincebagna ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 12:23 PM

Yes, you have to use the .cr2 file of you morphed character as the source file. But the library file has to be the non-transformed character, so the original V4.

If ever you morph V4 with the native dials, save the character, and use it as the source file.

hope it helps.

Tell me if it works :)

My Store

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 1:31 PM

Oooops Sorry!!

I use Injection Magic for custom morphs so cannot help on this cole, sorry!!  Vincebagna, to create body INJ/REM, yes you tick the box 'selected actors only and then scroll to body and highlight it (blue) same for a head only INJ/REM and for all just leave the INJ & Rem poses ticked and untick the 'selected actors only'

Hope that helps, no way have I mastered this little application yet, I'm still sort of bumbling along myself but I do know how utterly frustrating it can be trying to do something with no visible help :(  
For the last few days I have been trying to figure out Miki2 in it, finally sussed it today..yay!!!  
Jen

vincebagna ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 1:45 PM

Yep, i hope Miki2 will work simplier than V4 with IPB, or at least the same!!

I forget to thank you AGentleMuse!!!

You really deserve your name... ;)

My Store

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 1:57 PM

Lol!! thankyou vincebagna, nope Miki is not easier or the same, I'd actually gone round and round using IPB and IM, IM created over 27mb of morphs lol, so had to dump that one, in the end it comes down to you must inj the ultimate morphs (RDNA) first then use the INJ/REM's you create in IPB, simple answer but a long time in finding and a new hair rug underneath my computer  ;) 
Jen :o)

cole4965 ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 5:44 PM

Thanks for taking the time but I still can't get it. maybe I will purchase Injection Magic... I'm obviously missing a step... I am not using the native dials it is a custom morph I made in ZBrush and so far... no can do.
Thanks,
Rob

eschen ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 12:19 PM

I didn't have hands on IPB yet, but reading this thread it seems that Injection Magic is easier to use. For those thinking to buy it here are tutorial links for creation of definition files and handling of custom morphs. I also added my own V4, ApolloMaximus 2007 and Sydney G2 definiton files:

http://posable.avatiser.com/en/1006/

Apollo 2007 Freebies Listing, free V4 and Apollo stuff

ForkTongue ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 1:02 PM

AGentleMuse
Wrote

You can use IPB for V4 and other models like the G2 girls, just click on 'Create New' and follow the prompts. If you want to try the file I made for V4 you can get it  here http://www.jenti.co.uk/supplies/Victoria%204.ill
put it in the 'Injection Pose Builder/libs' folder. I have never found V4 any slower than V3/A3 etc.

If you want to be able to use V4, then click on 'Source File' browse to the V4 Cr2 (ie:program filesefrontierruntimelibrariescharacterdaz peoplevictoria 4.cr2) then click create new, fill in the spaces in the little window that pops up, click ok, then click on the v4.cr2 again in the next window, another window pops up, just click continue, scroll down your link library and your new 'definition file' should be there ;)

Help please.
 When I load V4.cr2 as source file, to make ill. It says 1115279 lines queued parsing.   I gave up after parsing for 13 hours. Is this normal? I never tried making .ill before. but I like the IPB for inj/ poses.  So could you make your .ill available again, or give hint on what i might be missing.   thx much

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 1:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.divshare.com/download/1240655-6f5

Here is mine. But it's for V4.1

My Store

ForkTongue ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:15 PM

Much thanks
  vincebagna

I can shut that iteration of IPB down. I started parsing it when I posted the ?
  BTW How long did it take you to parse that .cr2?   Still not sure if its my sys or IPB that is
taking forever to parse these character files.  I've been looking for a solution to inj poses for V4
since she was released. I have been using text editor to create my poses for months, and poking around the forums every ounce in awhile. Argh!

hopefully  Agentlemuse can hook me up with V4 original. 
     Still parsing her. thought I give anothr try. Maybe I get lucky, before my sys crashes.

So thanks Again, for saving me alot of waiting and CPU cycles.

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:29 PM

It seemed that the V4.ill was not need so I removed it, however you can ow get it here: 

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/rrfilelock/download.php?fileid=30275&key=7655

Good Luck!!

ForkTongue ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:46 PM

Awsome

Thank you, Thank you both very much!!!

Been hunting for this solution for couple of months. Never thought to just ask. Still curious  as to how long it is supposed to take to make these character .ill's.

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:06 PM

It doesn't take more than 2 or 5 minutes for me. I don't know why it has been so long for you. And my CPU system is very weak.

My Store

ForkTongue ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:28 PM

Thank you, Thank  you both!!!

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:33 PM

Glad you got it and it works!! Sorry you been having so many problems, just whizzes through in minutes for me too!. :-/

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:36 PM

But yeah i realized it was longer for V4 than V3 to have the .ill. It was a matter of seconds though (perhaps i'm too peeky...) lol

My Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.