Sun, Oct 6, 3:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: I hate the new look (preemptive strike)

Rodma_Hu ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:21 PM

This thread has gotten far too silly and off-topic. Time for the moderators to lock it down.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:25 PM

Quote - This thread has gotten far too silly and off-topic. Time for the moderators to lock it down.

It was kinda silly from the start.  Lighten up.  :rolleyes:

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:38 PM · edited Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:39 PM

Hey, I just realized that there is a hill overlooking the open air part of the toilets. I wonder how long it will be until someone sets up a webcam. I think MOST people will be happy with the new color schemes BTW.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:40 PM

Could you PLEASE shuffle on over the DAZ forums and set them up as well??  LOL

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:41 PM

Quote - Neither do I, so what does that make me??

Fibber?  :tt2:

(You do know I'm just kidding right? Lately I feel like I have to clarify that before I get more people ticked off at me.)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:44 PM

Quote - I've never pee'd in the shower! It just seems counter-productive to me. I'm in there to get clean after all.

I do however frequently cuss, fart and burp...sometimes simultaneously (it's a gift).

Squirting at both ends is the kind of multi-tasking us fellas excel at :P

Plus...
reading on the john;
counting backwards during sex;
watching sport AND the history channel at the same time;
etc

Incidentally, I honestly do none of these things. I'm practically perfect in every way.

What? Why are you all looking at me like that?!

:blink:     :blink: :blink:
Kitty says nothing and continues to spray some extra air refreshner around Clawshrinp's recliner.   ;)

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:46 PM

Quote - For the sake of those of us with more delicate dispositions... ...can I suggest we use the term "Tummy Puff" 😄

yeah, this chilly makes my tummy look all pouffy... says the kitty and lets off a hairy tummy-puff

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:49 PM

Quote - Meow. .... And several other things.

And just what other things do you do in the shower that haven't been mentioned in here, Mr. Tomcat?      Hmmmmm?

Didn't anyone tell you to be careful, you could go blind doing that!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:49 PM · edited Thu, 12 July 2007 at 2:53 PM

LOL

reaches blindly for the keyboard  with a big grin on his face

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:01 PM

This thread has me rolling in stitches.  Love it!

OMG, RAMWolff, ROTFLMAO...

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:02 PM

I hope hope hope that this bloody annoying, buggy little response editor is going to be fixed or replaced.  They can do anything they want with the "look" without my complaint, as long as reliable functionality is restored!

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:29 PM

Hrmmm... I pee, fart, burp, brush my teeth, shave and blow my nose in the shower! What does that say about me?  :blink:

My Freebies

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:32 PM

I knew from years Renderosity people were the most classy people of the whole web. LOL

My Store

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 3:47 PM

Oh yea, I blow my nose in the shower too!!  That's much nicer than a candid shot of some rocker chicks new hubby I saw in Us magaizine.  Shows him bending over and blowing it out onto the sidewalk.  Of course with all the latest fast cameras the photog managed to get a close up. 

Eyewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!  It was quite gross!!!  At least it wasn't all colored funny!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 4:11 PM

Quote - Meow. Which makes me think of that website... I brush my teeth in the shower too. And several other things. Anyone ever wash there hair in there, or do you just using it for peeing?

What hair?

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 4:14 PM

Ok, a tummy puff is ok..but Connie....a 'hairy' tummy puff? :lol:

Quote - Oh yea, I blow my nose in the shower too!!  That's much nicer than a candid shot of some rocker chicks new hubby I saw in Us magaizine.  Shows him bending over and blowing it out onto the sidewalk.  Of course with all the latest fast cameras the photog managed to get a close up. 

Eyewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!  It was quite gross!!!  At least it wasn't all colored funny!!

Ewwww, ewwwwww, ewwwww...gag :laugh:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 4:30 PM

Quote - What hair?

I guess that answers that question.

Velshtein ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 4:37 PM

file_382707.jpg

Great links Acadia. Mary or the crocodile mouth? Tuff choice.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 5:10 PM

Quote - Ok, a tummy puff is ok..but Connie....a 'hairy' tummy puff? :lol:

giggle well, anything a kitty does has some sort of a hairball-like substance in it... I think ;)

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 5:12 PM

Quote - Hrmmm... I pee, fart, burp, brush my teeth, shave and blow my nose in the shower! What does that say about me?  :blink:

That you're all deflated, clean and spent after a shower? 😉

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 5:14 PM

Quote - I knew from years Renderosity people were the most classy people of the whole web. LOL

Why, I don't pee in just any shower. I have standards, you know!
wait... no, I forgot, I don't pee in a shower.

grichter ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 5:41 PM

FYI, in free stuff today a shower showed up. Hope this isn't the same one everyone has been peeing in. If it is, does anybody have a trick shader to remove the yellow stains?

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

jwhitham ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 5:45 PM

I'm going to confess now, to something really bad. I often save time by making business calls while "about my business" on the porcelain throne in the mornings. Recently, believing my contact had terminated the call, I flushed too soon. That noise is a hell of a thing to try and explain away, whilst desparately trying to find the shutoff valve.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 5:54 PM

~~~LMAO~~~

Oh, you poor thing you!

I have a friend that does that with his male friends.  When we were room mates a few years back he did that and came out of the bathroom still chatting. I interupted and asked if he was in there doing his business while on the phone and he said yes.  The friend on the other side of the call was so shocked I heard this big "eyewwwwwwwww gross Fred" and I do believe that broke him of that habit!!!! Lordy that was just so strange to me!!  I would NEVER do that, I don't care WHO it is!! LOL

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

jwhitham ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 6:13 PM

Seriously though, that's the only time in the day that's mine. Nobody trying to ask me stuff, or tell me stuff. That's where I plan, and am relaxed.

Unfortunately though, I'm not talking to friends, I'm talking to business contacts. Flush too early, it's a problem!

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 7:05 PM

Quote - FYI, in free stuff today a shower showed up. Hope this isn't the same one everyone has been peeing in. If it is, does anybody have a trick shader to remove the yellow stains?

I think that's Bagginsbills shading domain  ;)
He can come up with an excellent removal procedure, I', sure of it!

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 7:06 PM

The new site layout came along with a pack of dingoes and ate my baby!

My Freebies

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 10:03 PM

aside from occasionally having to chase the soap around the floor, and having to tear the 'sealer' on new shampoo bottles off with my teeth (ever tried to get purchase on those little 'tear offs' when your hands are slippery?..;) I don't really do anything exciting in the shower..;)
I seem to remember we could choose our color schemes last time (or was that the time before?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

mylemonblue ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 10:43 PM

A 1000 years from now archeologist's will wonder why they are finding petrified mushrooms in the ancient showers of today...

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 11:00 PM

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 8:28 AM
Site Admin

Peeing in the shower? Hmmm maybe that's what took the finsh off my tub...and I thought it was just cause the thing was 50 years old.

Does any one know when this "horrendous" new look is supposed to happen?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 9:04 AM

Next week.

My Store

My Gallery

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 9:07 AM

They should be able give you a better idea of when to expect the morphing next week. @jwhitham - I think the solution to your problem in case of premature flushing is to blame it on someone else. Since you are at home, blame the kids, or the cat.

JHoagland ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 11:17 AM

Getting back to the subject...
Can we give Renderosity a chance to unveil their new look before complaining? I'd be willing to bet that many people will like the new look.

Anyway, if you can't stand the colors of a particular site, set Firefox to use your own colors:
Go to Tools > Options.
On the Content Tab, click the Colors button.
Change the colors however you like. I prefer black text on a white background, with different colors for unvisited and visited links. (How many sites use the same color for all links, so you have no way of knowing which pages you've already seen?)
Uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own colors..." checkbox.
Click the OK button to close the Colors dialog box.
Click the OK button to close the Options box.

(You can also set your own font style and size by clicking the Advanced button, just abobe the Colors button.)

The changes will take effect when you reload the page or go to a new page.

As a word of caution: this option will block many background images and could disable any sites that use them (such as the product sales images on CP).

However, this caution is far outweighed by making your browsing experience "standardized" since your eyes don't have to re-adjust to every site that uses different colors for the text and background.

VanishingPoint... Advanced 3D Modeling Solutions

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 11:25 AM

Quote - Getting back to the subject...
Can we give Renderosity a chance to unveil their new look before complaining? I'd be willing to bet that many people will like the new look.

The original post was a joke.

My Store

My Gallery

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 1:22 PM

Quote - I've never pee'd in the shower! It just seems counter-productive to me. I'm in there to get clean after all.

so....how often do you pee on your leg in your general every day bathroomage?  ;)  j/k  (Although, I'm a girl, and even I can aim at the drain ;)

(yeah, random and gross, I know.)

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 1:23 PM

Quote - I'm going to confess now, to something really bad. I often save time by making business calls while "about my business" on the porcelain throne in the mornings. Recently, believing my contact had terminated the call, I flushed too soon. That noise is a hell of a thing to try and explain away, whilst desparately trying to find the shutoff valve.

you could always say that you squished a bug, and that's how you dispose of them  :biggrin:

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 1:35 PM

Hmmmmm......

Has anyone ever gone swimming in a public swimming pool filled to capacity with 5-to-8-year-olds?  Or even a public swimming pool filled with adults, for that matter?

I don't go to public swimming pools.  Not even to public swimming pools that stink of chlorine.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Velshtein ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 2:13 PM

Quote - you could always say that you squished a bug, and that's how you dispose of them  :biggrin:

Dang that's good. Ima hafta remember that!

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 2:41 PM

Or ask the guy on the 'other side', wow, did you hear that? Is that on YOUR side of the line?

ed1111 ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 3:11 PM

Quote:
"I've never peed in the shower.....counterproductive.......i'm in there to get clean after all..."

Well, Sir, might I suggest you upright yourself immediately!
        .......woohoo!!......I kill me!!

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 10:58 PM

actual sign-

Please do not ee in the pool
there's no 'p'
let's keep it that way
..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 1:16 AM

:lol:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

mylemonblue ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:51 AM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:58 AM

Today's the day. You won't have to hold it much longer. LOL.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:59 AM

Quote - Today's the day. You won't have to hold it much longer. LOL.

I'm so excited I'll have to pee in the shower.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:28 PM

:)

My Store

My Gallery

mylemonblue ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:44 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:44 PM

Hehehe. I think everyone fell asleep in their puddles.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:53 PM

Kitty: I'm busy licking my....  tail... something made my fur all messy.

lkendall ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:57 PM

7/16/07

Sigh....Okay, the new look is now installed, and as I feared, I can't read some of the color combinations in some people's messages. At least (so far) I can read the writing if I highlight it with my mouse.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

vincebagna ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 2:07 PM

Quote - 7/16/07

Sigh....Okay, the new look is now installed, and as I feared, I can't read some of the color combinations in some people's messages. At least (so far) I can read the writing if I highlight it with my mouse.

LMK

I think they will put back the CSS possibilities just after all the changes will be done.

My Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.