Thu, Oct 24, 5:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Gallery of The Month : Cosme D Churrucaa

danob ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 12:37 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 5:21 PM

file_381538.jpg

Please join the team in congratulating Cosme as our Gallery of the Month for July His sweeping Landscapes  from his homeland and  variety have  I have always enjoyed so another well deserved accolade to one of our members... You may view a larger collage created by Ilona here **[ please click](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/gom/gom_july_2007_Cosme_D_Churruca.htm)**

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

nongo ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 2:30 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!  Such a well deserved honor!!!!

Littlejock ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 3:44 AM

Hola Cosme!!!!! Vaya sorpresa tan agradable que me llevo en esta mañana de domingo...Mis mas sinceras felictaciones por esta distinción. Muy merecida.. Tus fotos siemrpe me ha gustado especialmente
Big surprise in sunday morning. MY congratultions for this very well deserved honor..
I am so happy with you my dear friend.
Hugs. Luis

girsempa ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 12:05 PM

A well deserved honour indeed for one of our finest and most observant photographers..!
Big congrats Cosme!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

short_ribs ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:08 PM

Geert says it perfectly, Well deserved indeed. You've got an awesome gallery mate and just keep up your wonderful work 😉

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 2:26 AM

Congratulations Cosme!!!!!

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 2:27 AM

Congratulations and well deserved!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 4:27 AM

Sincere congratulations, Cosme !
You know how much I appreciate your work/gallery and it's very nice to see a favorite being GoM awarded !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 5:01 AM

well deserved....your work is splendid...congrats to you !!

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 7:24 AM

Oh! Dear Cosme, I am so thrilled for you. Your artwork speaks such beautiful words. Photographs are always from your heart and soul. You share with us such visions of beauty. A well deserved honour for you. A superb choice from the team. This news has made my day. Big hugs for you. Diana. -------------- "Horses lend us the wings we lack" ~ Pam Brown

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 7:57 AM

felicidades cosme
te lo mereces bravo

jeroni

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 8:14 AM

Cosme -- it is about time! :thumbupboth: CONGRATULATIONS!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 4:27 PM

Muchas gracias por este gran honor,  ha sido una verdadera sorpresa !  Y yo que pensaba que para ser seleccionado por lo menos había que tener en la galería unos cientos de fotos. Que más puedo decir salvo que estoy encantado, excitado y que Renderosity es un lugar maravilloso, en el cual he aprendido un montón y que está lleno de una gente estupenda. Gracias Ilona, Danob, Pushinfaders, TwoPynts y al resto del equipo de RR. Y por supuesto también muchas gracias a todos vosotro/as mis compañero/as en las distintas galerías por vuestro apoyo y cariño.

Many thanks for this great honour, it has been a great surprise ! And I that I thought that it was neccesary to have in the gallery at least some hundred of pics to be selected. What can I say more
unless I am so enchanted and excited and that Renderosity is a wonderful place, in wich I have learned a lot and it is full of nice people. Thanks to Ilona, Danob, Pushinfaders, Two Pynts and to the rest of the team of RR. And thanks of course to all of you, my companions in the different galeries for your affection and support.

jocko500 ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 8:55 PM

super done

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

foxxmulder70 ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2007 at 9:19 PM

Congratulations Cosme!

nikolais ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 2:26 AM

Cosme, congratulations! Yours is a wonderful gallery indeed.

Dianthus ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 4:55 AM

Congratulations Cosme you have a wonderful gallery:)

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 2:55 PM

Congratulations, Cosme! Couldn't be a more deserving GOM! Yay for you!!!!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 8:42 AM

Wowwww, excellent choice !!!

Te lo merece Cosme por tu talento y tus increibles fotos ! Felicitación !

tofi ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 3:46 PM

Definitely a big congratulations goes out to you, My Friend... It's nice to see such a well deserved, skilled and masterful artist become recognized in the spotlight!!! You're artwork shines brilliantly indeed, and stands out so gracefully. A sincere congratulations, again!!!! big hug

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

marybelgium ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 1:49 PM

Congratulations Cosme !!! very well deserved !
Mary

Ionel ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 10:45 PM

Congratulations! Always a plasure to see your works! :)

alhak ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 11:00 PM

a fine honour to a wonderful photographer...congrats and hugs

rocio-de-miel ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 9:04 PM

Felicidades Cosme!!! Hasta ahora me entero de que tu galeria ha sido elegida como la mejor del mes. La verdad es que tu trabajo es hermoso y el reconocimiento, merecidimo. Recibe un beso de mi parte y sigue deleitdonos con tu arte. Me encanta que eres un artista que ama a su tierra y no pierde la oportunidad de presumirla ante el mundo. Bravo por eso y por la excelente tnica que manejas. Tu fan mexicana Mar Eugenia

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 6:45 AM

Sorry for the delay in responding but BIG congratulations to you Cosme a very well deserved accolade - your photography is an inspiration to us all.

Well done!!

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

sirdavid ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 12:57 PM

sirdavid ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 1:43 PM

A well-deserved honour, Cosme

oscilis ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 3:53 AM

Felicidades! Your work is truely unique and inspiring and anyone that adores CalicoElectronico is a friend of mine forever.

Charberry ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 10:45 AM

Wonderful gallery! I enjoyed it all. :o)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Anjour ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 3:29 PM

Congratulations and well deserved !!! :o)

Flannelman ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 9:07 AM

And rightly so. Thanx ;-)

moochagoo ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 10:36 AM

Bravo Cosme !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.