Sat, Sep 21, 5:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: "Someone To Talk To....Y'know?"

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 8:03 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:48 AM

file_116667.jpg

Very quick pic....wanted to be the first to use the new pentagram thingie..... Scarab <-small victories are still sweet.....

tlaubach ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 9:01 PM

Hahahaha!

Tygerlander ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 10:42 PM

LOL!! Great image. It sure beats talking to yourself =^) Tina

Newc ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 1:06 AM

AT&P (American Telephone & Pentagram):'Reach out and summon something' or is it Microsoft tech support?

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 1:24 AM

What am I missing here? I don't get it. Melanie

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 12:24 PM

lol!!! thats good! demons are supposed to torment souls.... but he's gotta sit and listen to her yakyakyak all day... heehheheee!

Newc ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 6:55 PM

Melanie - The female subject is looking for "Someone to talk to ..." y'know? Get it? Huh? 8-) Newc (with a BIIIIG grin)

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 8:23 PM

right... nobody else will listen to her, so she conjured her own captive audience. :)

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 9:18 PM

Ahhhh! Don't mind me, I've been working on a major project and I'm a bit brain dead. I get it now. That's a good one. Thanks, Newc, for putting up with this ditzoid here. Melanie :->

Newc ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 10:42 PM

No problem, I'm used to it ;-P Just kidding. I get brain cramps too, especially when I'm working on something.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.