Tue, Oct 22, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: 70s male look

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 1:42 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:30 AM
Site Admin

Why is it that the word "Pimp" stuck on my mind for this outfit, despite the fact steve called it discodude? LOL! I guess because it was made by accident on the P4man instead of the P4woman as originally intended.. This small technical mistake reproduced a 70's wild look for the P4man, and we hope you enjoy the accident too as there's plenty of need for such a look in quite a few images! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 1:54 PM

LMAO! I love it! That's great Renapd! heehee I am busting a gut here laughing. I can't wait until I get my subscription!

rjghise ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 2:08 PM

LOL! Wonderufl! I'm thinking Starsky and Hutch. Great work Rena.

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 2:10 PM

Starsky and Hutch! OMG! That brings back memories... someone going to do their red car with the white strip?

ecockrell ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 2:36 PM

Naw, I think the one on the left is Greg Brady......

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 2:45 PM

Ack.... don't even say Greg Brady... now Marsha on the other hand... Marsha...Marsha...Marsha...

Foxhollow ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 4:30 PM

oh Rena...did you HAVE to remind us???? :( Outstanding, btw.. :)

sparrowheart ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 4:50 PM

The sad thing is that my neighbour STILL dresses like this. Simply wonderful, Rena. You have captured the spirit of an era ;)))

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 6:22 PM

is that like Michial Jackson on steroids on the far right?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 6:59 PM

well rena I signed up, I don't know what part of the world your in so Im wondering what the timezone differance is between baltimore maryland and your location, So I can determine when My poserworld subscription will be processed. lol.

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 9:26 PM

roflol I love these, as I was a teenager in the 70's! Pokeydots

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Foxhollow ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 9:30 PM

Rena's in Greece and Steve's in England...so who knows what time zone the site is on!!! ...my calculator doesn't go that high...

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 2:08 AM
Site Admin

Poserworld.com is on USA Eastern time zone guys..everything gets processed through there..so you don't have to worry about our European time! And we do stay up almost all night! At least "I" do! LOL!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.