Tue, Oct 22, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: I LOVE the New Look. But is this normal???

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:47 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity, violence

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:48 PM

Just kidding. I really do like the new looks. I love the colors and everything. Best one yet. Keep it.

Cheers,
Anton

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

replicand ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:51 PM

Nice trippy swirlies. I was surprised to see the new design and very pleased with it.

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:03 AM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:12 AM

Oh, at first I thought my web browser was not advanced enough to cope with the swirly SFX !  hahaha !!

Eternal Hobbyist

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:09 AM

I like it, Anton, but it might end up giving me a migraine ... no kidding.  But the swirlies are great!!!

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 3:18 AM

In related news, outraged protesters picket the front page of R'osity, demanding ... I dunno ... free doughnuts or something ... I wasn't paying attention ....

Click here for details

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 3:21 AM

LOL, Little_Dragon - naughty naughty !!!  Hahaha !!
You're worse than Anton....

Eternal Hobbyist

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 3:39 AM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 3:40 AM

Hey I like that!

I was trying to be clever but I just realize the swirls are a rip off of Dorothy's "No place like home" sequence from the Wizard of Oz.

:)

click click, There's no place like home. no place like Rome? There's no place like home. Cher's old face in foam. There's webspace to loan."  Click Click. Work Gawddamnit! Damn cheap vinyl slippers.

Taxi!!!

vince3 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 4:51 AM

Anton i think you may of given the Rendo staff some ideas there, they could use that to do some subliminal ( subliba,sumbliiba.......whatever!) marketing!! 

i used to work at a cinema in me yoof! and was shown these frames with pictures of  hotdogs on 'em that were put into the film, they would put them in the film, so they would appear just before they were having a break (interlude) you wouldn't see it but would suddenly need a hotdog just as the lights went up.

......." somehow i know there is a sale on! but i haven't seen any banners today, so how do i know that?...hmmm!"

so if anyone suddenly gets the need to buy stuff or gets hungry for hotdogs, remember that it was Anton that gave them that idea, and not me by writing it down.....oops.

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 4:53 AM

These were great. Thanks for the laugh and the ooo's and aah's!

kalonart.com

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 4:53 AM

:lol:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

ashley9803 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 5:16 AM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 5:19 AM

"I was trying to be clever but I just realize the swirls are a rip off of Dorothy's "No place like home" sequence from the Wizard of Oz."

It' actually remindes me of my fave si-fi show from my childhood - The Time Tunnel.
Around the time of The Man From UNCLE - I had the glow-in-the-dark triagular badge I used to wear on my PJ's.
Oops, I'm showing my age.

Dale B ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 5:28 AM

My God......It's full of stars......

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 5:32 AM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 5:32 AM

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 5:48 AM

Thanks, Anton. I just sprayed tea all over my monitor now. :D

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Ardiva ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:30 AM

Quote - In related news, outraged protesters picket the front page of R'osity, demanding ... I dunno ... free doughnuts or something ... I wasn't paying attention ....

Click here for details

Love it!!

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:13 AM

Is it just me or does some of new look looks like DAZ's except with better colors? David

cedarwolf ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 9:22 AM

Oy, that Net Disaster....such a mensch!  But what fun!!

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:44 PM

Mezzzzmorized... then picketing shadows and a squirrel doing Jefferson Airplane... ARGH! Someone get that voice out of my head? ;)

meep

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:49 PM

OMG... too funny!
People at work are about to ask me why I'm crying... LOLOLOL

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:05 PM

That is great Anton, Little Dragon!!!  I personally think the site looks great!  Easier to read for me.  You guys are great.

Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:57 PM

haha, you guys crack me up! 

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.