Thu, Oct 24, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last week in the gallery Week 28

danob ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:19 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:27 PM

file_383006.jpg

Please join the team in congratulating the images chosen  for this weeks feature... We had as always some great images to pick from... We try to include as varied a mix of the members work so it is not all about the best of the best... 

You may view Ilonas larger collage here by following this link:   Please click here

Links within this can take you to the members own galleries to the selected image if you have missed it, or care to comment..

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:32 AM

congrats to all of you....I agree with you no need to add only the best of the best...we give newbees a chance as well.....some nice shots in the collage......

up to the next one....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

korrektor ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:52 AM

congrats all! wonderful images!

jedink ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 5:28 AM

Gratulations to all.

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 5:49 AM

congrats to all....excellent choices....and a wonderful range of artists

tizjezzme ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 6:18 AM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 6:19 AM

Thank you so much for selecting my Lily!  Guess all that postwork can't be ALL bad ;-) 

Congrats to everyone!  :)

Shari

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 6:50 AM

So many wonderful images selected this week. My congratulations to all included in this gallery. A beautiful collage, Ilona. __________________ "Horses lend us the wings we lack ~ Pam Brown.

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 9:26 AM

Thank you, team, for including my shot this week and Congratulations to everyone selected!

Manning

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 9:43 AM

Hey, great work everyone. ANOTHER fantastic week. I am honored to have my work chosen as well.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:26 AM

I like the diversity we see each week..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Ionel ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:47 AM

Thank you! Gratulations to all!  :)

bubu78 ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:01 AM

Attached Link: if you have time, take a look at my personal little web site ;-)

Thanks a lot for having selected my pic. I am sorry not to have enough time to visit and comment on wonderful galleries those past days, there is so much to admire. Congratulations to all in this selection, which allow us to discover new skilled artists, full of talent.

Hugs
Patrice

amorales ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:13 PM

Thanks for including my photo.  Congratulations to all selected.

rockstrider ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:14 PM

Wow! Thank you Renderosity staff for picking my photo "Enchanted Woods". I've been so busy recently that I havn't had much time to be online, but I'm hoping to be able to catch up soon. Congratulations to all whos images were chosen!

"98% of Man UTD fans have never been to Old Trafford" - Manchester UTD Football Club statement.

"88.2% of all statistics are made up on the spot" - Vic Reeves (comedian)

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:12 PM

Congratulations to all selected - another superb selection of images and a beautiful collage and presentation from Ilona again.

Well done everyone.

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 3:31 PM

Every week we keep on inspirering each other and teaching each other, as a result the photo's are just getting better and better.  Well done to all those who made it into this exclusive club this week.!

ecurb - The Devil

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:37 PM

Thanks for including my photo ! Congratulations to all !
Hugs
Mary

kargnot ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 6:09 PM

Thank you so much for picking my photo. And Congrats to everyone else that got their's choosen as well.  All the pictures look fantastic.

Chris

cbender ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 4:25 AM

another great selection here... wonderful pics!

mark.spooner ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:10 AM

As always an excellent selection of images!  Well done to all the selected artists!

dgrits ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 10:49 AM

Well done, all! 

Its an honor to be in such company!

Dan

jeroni ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:15 PM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:16 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Congratulations to all selected

jeroni

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 9:51 PM

Excellent choices this time around, I 've viewed many of these in the gallery and agree with all the images selected.  Great job guys and girls!  

Aloha~

Kana'es Photography

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 7:05 AM

many thanks for including mine... I did not notice till now. Congratulations for all selected, and thanks to team it is a great way to see some missed gems.

ges ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 7:12 AM

Thank you all.

dtp ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2007 at 9:19 AM

weldone presentation and work + compliments to all the selected
unfaithful yours....

Vasilij203 ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2007 at 4:43 AM

Gratulations for All:)Fantastic works!!:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.