Sat, Sep 21, 5:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Wartortle is Coming

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 7:03 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:38 AM

file_116641.jpg

Wartortle is almost complete. Anyone interested in seeing this in the Fun Stuff.

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 10:05 PM

Yes! I have a 6 year old that absolutly LOVES this stuff! Pokemons are the biggest rage. We need more of em! Nice job!! Radart.

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 10:52 PM

That looks pretty good. great job. Tina spent the entire day playing Pokemon Snap and now see pokemon everywhere

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 11:16 PM

Hey Tina, Did you get the Jiggly Puff to sing for ya?? Radart.

Tygerlander ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 12:19 AM

Nope. My sister did though. However I means to outdo it by getting as many 3D pokemon models and outdo any of those Snap photos in Poser 4 by putting them in one of Ghost's car with Anson's Sloppy Okay so it's cheating and it's getting stupid. =^D Tina

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 4:13 AM

Never stupid, just FUN!! Happy posing! Radart.

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 7:54 AM

It is an addictive game because of it's lush graphics, Hey, try throwing tons of apples at the Charmanders on the left when your stopped at the egg; you will eventually get tons of Charmanders from all over the place, cute! Your right, this is getting silly. Let's get back to poser reality. Radart.

nnuu ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 3:10 PM

sorry to say i dont like your wartortle at all the face is wrong mainly his ears eyes mouth and his face is wider

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 5:11 PM

Picky picky!! It's much better than no Wartortle at all. Radart.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 5:39 PM

Actually this is a preproduction model. The actual figure has a wider head. But hey if you don't like, don't download it.

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 7:48 PM

Why didn't you rent it??

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 9:01 PM

Spix when do we get to see them?

Tygerlander ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 10:01 PM

Spix, My sis "beat" snap in a few hours, but that was because my brother had borrowed the game from his friend. But the fun part isn't in beating it but in getting the pictures. Nnuu, I agree with Radart. At least it's something to use. Almost everything can be improved upon in time (subtle jab at Meta =^) Tina

the3dwizard ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 7:39 AM

Spix, Nice job on the pokemon, they look great! Your squirtle looks better than mine. What are you using to model them in? I hope you are going to release them, textures or not. PE

the3dwizard ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 5:24 PM

Thanks, I think poliwhil is my best one. I been making them in Amorphium. It is not always easy to make the fine adjustments required to get the figures just right. The pain is that Amorphium dosen't support groups. So I have to make each part individually. Import each into Posre4. Put it together then export so that I can UV map it. Then create a phi file (phi builder is great) then recreate it in Poser 4. Whew! I am not sure how many more I will make. Ready to move onto something else, but the kids what more. I look forward to seeing yours, thats fewer that I have to make for my kids :) PE

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.