Sun, Sep 22, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady, and Forsaken Queens

Arien ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 7:07 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 7:30 PM

Attached Link: Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady

Now available at DAZ: **[Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady for V4](http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5496) [Forsaken Queens for Roxana

](http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5506)**Crawling from the darkest corners of her city, Countess Roxana Yaroslavna watches, full of pride, her Domain and her kine. Looking into their blindless, and moving between mortals like the ultimate huntress, like a souless and lonely huntress.

Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady clothes for Victoria 4 is a complete set of fully textured morphing clothes and comformable props, ready to be used with your Victoria 4 gothic fantasy or modern renders.

Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady clothes for Victoria 4 includes the following items:

• A leather and bronze Belt, vary comfortable to attach Oxana´s blades to it.
  • A pair of leather high-heel Boots, a gift for her of a powerful necromancer.
  • A classic vampiric Cloak, to round herself of deep shadows and invisibility
  • A sexy and not too comfortable Corset, who says that immortal ladies can´t be conceited?
  • An ergonomic but deadly Nightmare Dagger, included in two versions: comformable to V4 left hand or comformable to the Dagger Sheath.
  • An ornated Dagger Sheath to hold Nightmare Dagger.
  • A set of black leather Gloves.
  • Brown Velvet Pants.
  • A heavy two-handed Nightmare Sword, that only a strong vampire like Oxana could hold.
  • A Sword Sheath to hold Nightmare Sword.
  • All the clothes are fully compatible with the following Full Body Morphs:
  • Amazon
  • BodyBuilder
  • Fitness
  • PearFigure
  • Thin
  • Young
  • Voluptuous
  • Additionally, all figures have fits for Valeria and Tabitha character sets, available, here, at DAZ3D.
  • A total of 40 texture maps, including difuse, specular, bump, reflection and displacement maps.
  • Material presets for DAZ|Studio, taking advantage of Posework´s pwSurface powerful shaders.
  • Two hand poses to hold the weapons.

Forsaken Queens is a companion texture set for Roxana. Features high resolution and detailed textures that take advantage of advance material settings for maximum realism, making them suitable both for screen and printing use.

Each diffuse texture has companion specular and bump textures, plus displacement or transparency as needed. The textures have been optimized to keep the greatest amount of detail while keeping to the minimum possible file size, and at a pixel size that suits better Poser's memory management.

Forsaken Queens features:

• 3 historically inspired, romantic texture sets
  • Lucy
  • Pink dupioni silk and black lace applique Corset
  • Leather Gloves
  • Brocade Pants
  • Velvet and Silk print Cloak
  • Matching Boots, belts and accessories
  • Mina
  • Blue raw silk and antique lace applique Corset
  • leather, Suede and Venetian Gloves
  • Velvet and Lace Pants
  • Velvet and Satin Cloak
  • Matching boots, Belt and Accessories
  • Elizabetha
  • Gothic German brocade with silver and purple cording Corset
  • Suede Gloves
  • Suede Pants
  • Velvet and Satin Cloak
  • Matching boots, Belt and Accessories
  • Bloodstained textures
  • Corset
  • Gloves 
  • Left and Right Arm stains
  • Unique Specular Maps
  • 106 High-Resolution textures
  • Texture Maps 2560x2560
  • Bump, Displ, Spec, and Transmaps 1024x1024
  • Material Presets for Poser 5+
  • 36 Materials using Ambient Occlusion in MC6 format
  • 36 MAT Pose files using Ambient Occlusion in PZ2 format
  • 36 Materials without Ambient Occlusion in MC6 format
  • 36 MAT Pose files without Ambient Occlusion in PZ2 format
  • Material Presets for DAZ|Studio-
  • 36 DAZ|Studio specific files
  • Complete custom built DAZ|Studio materials settings that take advantage of pwSurface’s powerful shaders
  • Mix and match with Roxana’s original textures by Luthbel
  • PDF with usability tips

Additionally, to celebrate these two new addons to the Night World theme, you can find Omega Huntress X and NightWalker with really interesting price discounts!!!

Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady
Roxana Yaroslavna

My store

Arien ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 7:10 PM

And some images of Forsaken Queens:

[ Forsaken Queens

Forsaken Queens, for Roxana](http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5506&cat=421)
View the first image at full size here

My store

Arien ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 7:17 PM · edited Sat, 14 July 2007 at 7:19 PM

Attached Link: Forsaken Queens for Roxana

More Forsaken Queens

[ Forsaken Queens

Forsaken Queens](http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5506&cat=421)
Forsaken Queens

Forsaken Queens

My store

Arien ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 7:22 PM

Attached Link: Roxana Yaroslavna, Vampire Lady

More Roxana

Roxana Yaroslavna

Roxana Yaroslavna

Roxana Yaroslavna

Roxana Yaroslavna

My store

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 12:09 AM

Well congratulations to you both hon!!  It's about time DAZ let these goodies out for us to have!! LOL 

HUGS

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Fredy ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 1:59 AM

Looking damn fine!!! Excellent work from both of you!

Nathaniel ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 7:20 AM · edited Sun, 15 July 2007 at 7:22 AM

file_382919.jpg

Hi There!

Here I post some more pics of Roxana fighting with the Omega Huntress X, that accompained with NightWalker Ariens´ fabolous textures, are in a special discount too!

Cheers!
Dan Alfaro, a.k.a. Luthbel

Arien ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 9:00 AM

Thanks Fredy and Richard!

My store

Nathaniel ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 3:00 PM

file_383446.jpg

Hi again,  Here I post another image I´ve been playing with.

Cheers!
Dan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.