Sat, Sep 21, 10:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: SIMON SAYS...

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 4:52 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

file_383343.jpg

...show me something I haven't seen before! Geert's idea, try to come up with an image that shows us the world in a unique or unsual way, or a thing that others might not have seen before. The first person to post an image after me starts the next Simon next Monday. 1 photo per person. The mansion where Al Capone was arrested in FL, in infrared at sunset. The best I could do... ;']

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

nongo ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 5:40 PM

file_383351.jpg

**I'll bet you've never seen my daughter & her boyfriend???? Great idea for Simon!!**

alhak ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 7:43 PM

file_383369.jpg

Love in an Esky, cooling down the steam a bit!

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 8:11 PM

file_383371.jpg

Very interesting Simon...we might learn some  of  this. 

@Kort...very hystoric shot I might say
@Akemi...you have a beautiful daughter...young love they so cute.
@Sue....LOL...guys alway funny

Here is mine, in a garage. Bullet loader (38 special). I am sure many of you know this gear but perhaps some not.

seeyus  Tunde

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 9:41 PM

file_383375.jpg

An everyday occurance that I thought not everyone may have seen.

Manning

babuci ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 12:21 AM

I am not, even I living in a so called Country. Nothing here just industrial buildings, guarded like gold. So Thanks Manning for this shot.

seeya  Tunde

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 11:04 AM

All things I have not seen or see very rare, great job everyone!

barbdennist ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 12:39 PM

file_383440.jpg

This was a particularly wet day in Oregon and the horses were covered in their protective rain gear.  The poor sheep was given no such protection so he found a good place to stand to get out of the rain. 

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 2:36 PM

Funny! No never seen that!

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 7:21 PM

file_383486.jpg

This is a cactus, made of plates like mail but plates and not chain with some welds. Very neat in real view.  Bad spectacles so I get close to look.

The reloading stuff is familiar, different make but close..but mine is quite old already.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.