Sun, Oct 6, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: REWARD OFFERED for Anyone who knows the where abouts of Paris 65 hair?

PXP ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 11:56 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:54 AM

Am I missing something? Either I am going bonkers and we are in Alice in Wonderland but one or two merchants are selling hair textures for a product called Paris 65 Hair by Fabi. Now you would think wouldn't you that since these textures are being offered here at Rosity the product would also be here at Rosity Yes? NO! So I am offering a reward of "Thankyou" to any kind person who would care to get me out of this hole and tell me where to find it since the merchants can't be bothered.

Bondini ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 12:11 PM · edited Sat, 21 July 2007 at 12:15 PM

It's made by FK Design, exclusive to 3DCommune (http://www.3dcommune.com/).  You can find a link to the male hair fits for it on the front page there, and just search FK Design for all her products. 

I love it.  Easy to use and very versatile.

deljs ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 12:14 PM

Attached Link: 3DCommune

Fabi only sells at 3DCommune, IIRC. Go to the link & search for Fabi.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 12:23 PM

FK Design's stuff is only available at 3DCommune.

PXP ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 2:23 PM · edited Sat, 21 July 2007 at 2:26 PM

@Isisinspring, nruddock, **deljs
Thank you friends for answering my cry for help especially for taking the trouble of doing the merchants work, now you would have thought that the merchants might have mentioned this important bit of information to help sell their products wouldn't you?
Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.