Sun, Sep 22, 11:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Can anybody help me?

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 8:29 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:22 PM

file_382975.jpg

I am looking for this character. Any ideas? Thanks for all your help. I think the people here are great. Jules

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 9:11 PM

don't know that character but you might do a search for Thorne and or Sarsa in the market place. It looks like it might be one of theirs.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:45 AM

Could be one of rebelmommy's or Syltermermaid's, too.

Did you see it in the gallery?

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

julesart ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 6:51 PM

I don't remember where I found it for I search for new items everyday just about everywhere. I know it is not Thorne and Sarsa's because I have all of their creations since I started with 3d art. It could be an old character by them though. Thanks for your response to my query. You both are truly appreciated. Karen, I will check out the two artist you mentioned. Thanks. My search goes on!

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 8:33 PM

I have seen this character, but I cannot remember where, pity you did not have a link to the full piccie.

ART Collaborations or Damage Inc comes to mind, but I cannot see it there.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 11:45 AM

Outlaw by design uses this character alot for her tubes, you could always google her and ask her.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 5:23 PM · edited Thu, 19 July 2007 at 5:25 PM

What are you looking for specifically, a morph for the face?

If you have Aiko I could whip up a quick morph, let me know if you do.

Comitted to excellence through art.

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 6:47 PM

Quote - Outlaw by design uses this character alot for her tubes, you could always google her and ask her.

Hmm I wonder if that is where I am remembering the face from, rather than the marketplace?

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 7:34 PM

Maybe it's that character "Nell" that is no longer available because of circumstances.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 9:27 PM

file_383373.JPG

Here's my try at some Angelina Jolie lips

julesart ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 9:34 PM

I asked Kel from outlaw and it was a morph she created. It is not for sale. I found a character with similar features and will use that. Thanks for all your help. You are all very nice people. Darkedge that morph is great! Do you sell here?

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 9:43 PM

Thank you for your kind comments Julesart.
At the moment I'm independant but am currently looking for a home.

Keep an eye on this thread I'll be updating the lips and maybe some facial features in the next couple of days.

Regards

julesart ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 9:48 PM

Great! I am looking forward to it!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 9:57 AM · edited Sun, 22 July 2007 at 9:59 AM

Here is my head morpg for Aiko3.

I will also be creating a new thread for all to download from. She has fuller lips, elven ears, restructured chin, slender cheeks and somewhat of an eyebrow now.

Let me know what you think of her.
Enjoy!

www.darkedgedesign.com/merchandise/DarkEdgeAiko.zip

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 10:01 AM

file_383592.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.