Tue, Oct 1, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: Which texture is the problem?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 11:00 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 10:22 AM
Site Admin

When I load a scene I have saved I get a message that poser(6) can't load a texture because it either can't find it or its too big. It appears that all the textures are loadedbut the scene won't render. It just stops. No error message or anything. The image was working and I'm not sure what had happened. Does anyone have any suggestions how to tell which texture it is? 

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 11:26 AM

Not really, unless something is showing up in the preview as white.  It's happened to me a few times.  It generally happens if you're rendering a complex scene (like I do), or ridiculously big (like I do) or have a lot of reflections (like I do), and Poser runs out of memory.

I suggest you break your scene into bits, render piecemeal and put it all back together in Photoshop.  

You should also shut down Poser and restart it before trying to render again.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 1:59 PM

poser loads the textures in the order they appear in the pz3/cr2 file, as viewed in a non-formatting text editor. ya just go down the list and find the one with the bad/long/asyntactic path, or the one that's bigger than 40962 or whatever the limit for P6 was.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.