Sun, Oct 6, 9:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: The World's Smallest Frog

3_Bad_Mice ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 1:13 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 8:39 PM

Is This The Worlds Smallest Frog   :)  ??  >>
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1487316

i can't see a frog being much smaller than that. (rules are it HAS to be fully developed) NO tadpoles allowed. If you see 1 smaller let me know - i bet that 50 pence you don't find 1 smaller :)
& yes i am bored - waiting to go away to the sun :)
**another rule - NO rendered frogs (they have to be real :)
also i think frogs are cute - better looking than most blokes (hence the frog to prince kiss thing) most men turn from men to frogs as they get older :) lol.
also this is not a thing to get bonus views on my pics either (if i wanted to do that i'd titled it v4 biggest boobs competition) sure that would get a fair few views from the frogs :)
anyway no-one will prolly reply anyway - am just passing time really coz i want to go on holiday now 

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 2:10 PM

Hmm green text on a blue background is not good!!!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

3_Bad_Mice ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 3:59 PM

not as bad as the blue writing in your link  :) now that is NOT good   ;)

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 4:41 PM

Those certainly look like tiny frogs!

However, I'm having a problem with scale. I have never seen British coins in person so I don't know how they size up to Canadian or American coins.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

nruddock ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 5:34 PM

Quote - Those certainly look like tiny frogs!

However, I'm having a problem with scale. I have never seen British coins in person so I don't know how they size up to Canadian or American coins.

A 10 pence coin is about the size of a Nickel, the 20 pence coin is about the size of a Penny.

I suspect that those are freshly hatched baby frogs.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 5:49 PM

Quote - ]A 10 pence coin is about the size of a Nickel, the 20 pence coin is about the size of a Penny.

Wow, those are tiny frogs!!!! 

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

nemirc ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 8:03 PM · edited Tue, 24 July 2007 at 8:04 PM

file_383802.jpg

frogs on a 7y old girl's hands :p

nemirc
Renderosity Magazine Staff Writer
https://renderositymagazine.com/users/nemirc
https://about.me/aris3d/

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 3:26 AM

Quote: *not as bad as the blue writing in your link  :) now that is NOT good   ;)

Touche'

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

pearce ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 4:42 AM

file_383830.jpg

> Quote - Hmm green text on a blue background is not good!!!!

It's unreadable.

DazRyan ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 11:33 AM

**All of those frogs are juveniles that are right out of the tadpole stage. This one is full grown...

ELEUTHERODACTYLUS FROG (Eleutherodactylus iberia)
**The Northern Hemisphere's smallest frog has no common name and hops around the moist forests and swamps of Cuba's Monte Iberia. Discovered in the 1990s, the tiny amphibian fits neatly on a dime -- and its name, when typed out, is actually longer than the frog itself! Researchers say the discovery shows that many Cuban species remain to be classified. Perhaps there is even a smaller frog somewhere on the island. (Discover other Eleutherodactylus frogs in the Species Guide.)

Eleutherodactylus iberia

3_Bad_Mice ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 12:44 PM

thanx for the replies :) - that frog on DazRyan's finger is small, & the one's in the little girls hand are tiny too,
thanx for sharing those photos.
i'm going now, to study frogs & become a frogologist ;)
on a serious note tho - they are very cute. i might just kiss 1, one day & hope my dreams come true.
about the green text....   it was a frog thing :)
am gonna hang around (not literaly)* so if anyone else wants to add any photos of tiny frogs feel welcome to do so.

3_Bad_Mice ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 12:48 PM · edited Sat, 28 July 2007 at 12:52 PM

i just noticed you changed the text colour on that link - cheat :) actually i didn't know you could do that.....  but i'm not gonna change mine, i might change the background colour tho ( if i can :) )

addition :: just testing see if i can change things :)

3_Bad_Mice ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 12:51 PM

how come i can edit that last post but not the 1st one ? & how come mr fixer could change his ?

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 2:41 PM

Quote - how come i can edit that last post but not the 1st one ? & how come mr fixer could change his ?

You currently have 5 minutes after submitting, in which you can edit a post.

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 3:03 AM · edited Sun, 29 July 2007 at 3:04 AM

**3_Bad_Mice ** I haven't edited my posts, I edited my forum preferences, you can change font colours from inside there!  Changing stuff inside there, changes everything you ever posted previously!

Top of page:  "My forum options"

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.