Sun, Oct 6, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Monumental Morphing Mystery - Solved! ATTN ALL MEMBERS IMPORTANT

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:09 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:17 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13688

Please take a few minutes to read the Front Page article ...The Mystery is Solved............

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:22 PM

MMmmm i just got the $5 message 8 times ... does that mean i get it 8 x $5  .....

:lol:

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:23 PM

heehee...Its been posted in several areas so I guess you got all those ebots?  Which reminds me of a suggestion I believe you made???

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:26 PM

ohhh You are sharp today  😉
You start to learn how to read my messages ...... :lol:

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:28 PM

Yeah..my brain is sharp today, lol.. Now I can't speak for tomorrow:)

Reality_Sculptor ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:29 PM

I try to apply the code and nothing changes.  It doesn't say that it's invalid, it obviously hasn't expired, and I havent bought anything since a couple days ago.  Any ideas?

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:31 PM

Mmmm i can't use the gift ? its invalid / expir. ??
Oh oh ...

Chris

My Free Stuff

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 6:58 PM

Try now.. there was a small glitch but the programmer just got it resolved. You should be able to check out sucessfully now applying the GC

Madbat ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 11:48 PM

I got the same error earlier, but got my download link via ebot anyway, so no biggie here.

destro75 ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 11:26 AM

I'm getting the message that the coupon is expired/invalid now too. Any advice? (Sheesh, I'm one big walking problem today, LoL)

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 1:07 PM

Make sure when you are copying and pasting the gift certificate code that there are no leading or trailing spaces. And be sure to hit the apply button next to the Gift Certificate field after you put the code in.

destro75 ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 2:04 PM

Quote - Make sure when you are copying and pasting the gift certificate code that there are no leading or trailing spaces. And be sure to hit the apply button next to the Gift Certificate field after you put the code in.

I just tried, but still the same message. Here's a question though, it's a really long code, and there is a period near the middle. Should this be? Or should it only be alphanumeric?

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 7:39 PM

Hold on and let me go take a look

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 7:43 PM

Okay destro, I checked out for you and your order is ready for download. I copied and pasted the code just as it was and hit apply in the Gift Certificate field and it worked perfectly:)

To get to your download, go to MEMBERS in the Top Nav bar then MY ACCOUNT you will see your order number there, just click on that and you will see the item you ordered and the download link beside of it.

:)

destro75 ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 11:37 PM

You're awesome Stacey! Thanks a bunch!

Dinhi ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 12:20 PM

Thank  you Renderosity!  What a great gift!!  I used my gift to purchase some PS brushes.  Thanks again!! 

I never received an ebot about this, I just happened to be roaming around the fractal forum and found the link...just in time! 
Dinese [=

Namaste...it's universal  [ =

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 7:09 PM

Good deal:0

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 1:41 AM

Thank you :)  I used mine to get an item that was in my wishlist but in clearance, and I sprung for an additional item that was in clearance too that I had wanted.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

muppetdog ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 10:06 PM

it didn't work for me. my last order even reads "Gift Certificate $5.00" at the top, but i was still charged full price :(

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 9:36 AM

No it applied your Gift Certificate amount muppetdog.  Your order total was 14.95 and your credit card was charged 9.95 and the $5.00 GC made up the total order of 14.95.

The receipt ebot shows the order total, not what your card was charged

Thanks

muppetdog ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 9:50 AM

Quote - No it applied your Gift Certificate amount muppetdog.  Your order total was 14.95 and your credit card was charged 9.95 and the $5.00 GC made up the total order of 14.95.

okay, that was confusing, then. the order page and the confirmation email both read $14.95 as the total...i'm used to the total being the final cost.

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 9:58 AM

If you go to MY ACCOUNT and click on your order number, it breaks it down for you there as to what payment methods were used and how they were applied:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.