Sun, Oct 6, 2:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: cool camera

firestorm ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 4:20 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:35 PM

Attached Link: Cool Camera

i found this camera interesting....maybe you will as well :)

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 5:54 PM

Wow! This is amazing!!! What a cool link!! I can't believe one can take pics with such a thing! Totally fascinating!!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 8:31 AM

Attached Link: Oatmeal Box Pinhole

What a very cool link! I'm so glad you shared that! I new about pinhole cameras from my art history classes and understand the principle, but never thought to see one in use in this form. I've known about the site above for a while and wanted to try it someday because I really like the fisheye effect acheived with pinholes. I think Kodak has instructions on how to make one too, just Google it! But the Dirkon definitely takes the cake! That link goes into my faves, thanks again! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

firestorm ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 1:29 PM

you're welcome :) i must admit, i'm keen to give it a try as well

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: Another Pinhole camera

This one is for Kai and his class project. Did anyone ever try making a pinhole camera?

short_ribs ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 2:41 PM

haha those look pretty cool... Love the effect they getting with the oatmeal one there... I'm about to head out today and source the things I need to make one for class... Oh what fun this will be 😉 Thanks for the links people.

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Onslow ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 3:49 PM

Attached Link: Pinhole

Yep pinhole photography can be great fun - years since I did any.

Here's another site to browse and be inspired by while the enthusiasm is still alive

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 3:59 PM

I got to page 3 and forced myself to stop. Great images and commentary, thanks Richard.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.