Mon, Oct 21, 11:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Anyone having problems with Anton's Robe?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 5:05 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:42 PM

file_174913.jpg

Does not fit the p4 man, when I conform the robe to a p4 male default no body morphs, The chest arms and legs stick out through the robe, Anyone licked this problem yet>??

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 5:08 PM

file_174914.jpg

like this......:(

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 5:13 PM

also turned off ik chains for both figures.....

ookami ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 5:54 PM

I've had similiar problems with it... not sure why.

Chloe_Davis ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 3:01 AM

I had emailed Antone about this when I bought the robe. He had told me that the robe was for a less muscular body look and since the body isn't suppose to be visible anyway, you just make the body parts invisible. It has worked fine since that. He is great at answering questions. Did you try emailing him? Looks like the legs are bent on the guy. Is the hip in the right spot?

Chloe_Davis ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 3:05 AM

Oooops! I almost forgot. I scaled the forearms to make them more scawny and it worked perfectly.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 9:33 AM

well when you make clothes they really should fit the default figure, I dont know what morphs he did... I think it would have been fare to mention this on his site.

kiru ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 11:34 AM

Yep, there is a big problem with the chest poking through. Everytime I use it, I get pissed at all the post I have to do. Of course I never really complained to anton, so I cant complain that much, but someone needs to do a morph for either the dork or the robe to make it fit.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sat, 26 May 2001 at 12:11 AM

Maybe Anton should post a updated cr2 fix for the robe? How hard can it be?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.