Mon, Sep 9, 7:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Kitsune: Fox Anthro Male & Female w/ clothing from Sixus1

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 5:32 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 7:46 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Kitsune on Sale 1/2 for one week only at Sixus1

file_383791.jpg

Brand New from Sixus1....check 'em out !

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 11:34 PM

Very cool. Downloading now!! 😄 Hope there are some more goodies for these two figures like other fur textures and possibly some additional morphs to change the face a bit more and some body morphs as well!!  I'm sure there are quite a few folks that are really going to go gaga over this offering!!

All the best

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

sixus1 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 12:10 AM

We do have another clothing pack in the testing que for them....and if anyone wants to make textures for them based off of the default textures.....feel free. :) 

--Rebekah--

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 1:03 AM

Can ya post some screens grabs of the new clothing ??

Purty Please??

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

sixus1 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 11:22 AM

Yeah, I'll get those up tomorrow. :)

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2007 at 11:53 AM

Cool!

Thankie!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Xena ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2007 at 5:36 PM

I'm not much of an impulse buyer anymore, but I just HAD to have these :) Really well done guys! :D

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2007 at 5:38 PM

Still wanna see those clothing promos!! 😉

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

martial ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 3:44 PM

Just bougt it also.Nice ones(female and male).Also hope you will do some addons.Thanks

sixus1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 5:02 PM

Sorry, got behind in other work...I'll get those up.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 9:40 PM

No prob.  Looking forward to seeing the new clothing!! 😉

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 8:27 PM

Just got'em!  I will admit these two are a bit different from your usual fare.  While definitely "creatures", they are far from "monstrous".  In fact, they are quite attractive, noble even.

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 8:29 PM

I was wondering when you would get here Bill!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 8:38 PM · edited Sun, 29 July 2007 at 8:40 PM

Quote - Looking forward to seeing the new clothing!! 😉

I was waiting for a peek at the clothing as well, but realized I was gonna buy 'em anyway, so why put off the inevitable? 😉 Got 'em, and they're great. Credit card standing by for clothing...

jaybutton ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 8:58 PM

These are cool.  Just picked them up.  Looking forward to the clothes, too.

Thanks!

Jay

sixus1 ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 9:09 PM

We have one set of clothing...but what kind of clothing would you all be interested in for them in addition ?  

--Rebekah--

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 10:26 PM

Quote - We have one set of clothing...but what kind of clothing would you all be interested in for them in addition ?  

--Rebekah--

Personally, I'm planning on using them as SciFi explorers, so I'd like a simple bodysuit (if possible, with helmet and boots), but at the very least I'd like a simple halter top for the female; I'm working on some all-ages stories, and even though they're not human, they're humanoid enough to need to cover up a tiny bit. The figures are great, by the way, and they're my favourites of all the Sixus figures I've puchased, thanks for making them. -- Walt Sterdan

sixus1 ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 11:14 PM

I think that we can do a halter top, bodysuits, boots and helmet by next week.  :) 

Would anyone be interested in obtaining zbrush files from us to make clothing for these figures ? 

--Rebekah--

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 11:46 PM

Quote - I think that we can do a halter top, bodysuits, boots and helmet by next week.  :)

If you're not just teasing me, I promise to buy 'em as soon as they're available. Those items alone would put 'em in my "use forever" box. 😉 -- Walt Sterdan

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 12:14 AM

No teasing, checked with Les and he said that it wasn't a problem. 

Since they aren't made yet....anything specific that you would like to see with those items ?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 12:15 AM

I'm just getting started in ZB3 so I don't think I would be a good candidate for that sort of work just yet!! LOL

Like the skin suit options, please zone them enough so various arm, leg, neck and bust line areas can be turned off and on.  Makes texturing more interesting!!! LOL

Might include a cool utility belt, ray gun and holter along with that set to really do sci fi well.  God Goddess kinda wear would nice too as they look kinda Egyptian!! 😉

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 12:17 AM

Of course if you do an Egyptian kinda theme then they will need an aditional fur skin set done much darker with some interesting gold trim along the ears and claws and where ever else is appropriate!! 😉 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Redfern ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 5:48 AM

Quote - I was wondering when you would get here Bill!

Oy!  Am I that predictable?!

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 6:19 AM

Quote - Since they aren't made yet....anything specific that you would like to see with those items ?

I'm incredibly unfussy... though RAMWolff's ideas sound perfect. Thanks! -- Walt Sterdan

jaybutton ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 9:02 AM

Quote - We have one set of clothing...but what kind of clothing would you all be interested in for them in addition ?  

--Rebekah--

I think they work great as either science fiction or fantasy characters, so I'd love clothing along those lines.  The bodysuit is a good idea.  If it has a few material zones, we can trim it down to a t-shirt or pants or whatever.  Speaking of pants, pants or shorts would be good.  Also, a bikini top for the female.  Just my two cents.

Thanks again for the great figures!

Jay

libernull ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2007 at 9:42 AM

--Rebekah--

Not sure what is being offered in the initial clothing release, but these two are on my [b]must purchase[/b] list.  In addition to what has been mentioned already for clothing, I'd like to make my own request (so long as you are still open to requests!):

Trenchcoats & gloves for the pair.  There are simply not enough trenchcoats in Poserdom for my liking and these two would look pretty bad arse imho.  And gloves cannot easily be re-fit from other characters so it'd be good if they had their own.

The Predator for HIM by en is still my favorite Sixus1 model, but I think these two will come in a very very very close second!

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2007 at 10:56 AM

Trenchcoats and gloves.   I will add that to the list.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2007 at 2:00 PM

Oh yea, those are marvelous suggestions! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

sixus1 ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 10:49 PM

The jeans/short & shirt is being worked on....should be completed soon...
The bodysuit needs to be tested....and the helmet is foxy....boots next

If everything goes smoothly...those things should be ready by Monday!
Then the trenchcoats......

And I can't forget the ceremonial robes......

anything else you might want to mention it since Les is on a roll......

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 11:02 PM

Ceremonial Robes?? Ooooo, the ideas that spring to mind.  How about some mystical jewelry to go with it like a cool necklace.  It would be cool to have the pendant morphable.  I'd love to put a nice pentacle on them but then morph it to make it into a another cool shape or remove some of the points of the star.  Arm bands, bracelets, ear rings that sort of stuff.  Stuff that's often forgotten.  All creatures like to adorn their bodies and jewelry fills that desire.  So I would imagine these two would also like some adornments as well!! 😉

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 11:18 PM

Quote - anything else you might want to mention it since Les is on a roll......

That list already makes them some of the best-supportted anthropomorphic aliens around. If sales justify it, do you think he'd like to do a handful of similiar aliens/creatures with similar clothing, like lion/serpent/wolf-based beings? A SciFi Traveller-styled set next to his Lovecraft theme? -- Walt Sterdan

jaybutton ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 11:49 PM

Quote - The jeans/short & shirt is being worked on....should be completed soon...

And I can't forget the ceremonial robes......

anything else you might want to mention it since Les is on a roll......

It would be great if the "jeans/short & shirt" would have a couple of different texture maps, so it could also look like fantasy genre breeches and tunic.

Thanks again for the models,

Jay

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 12:44 PM

good idea.  :)

EricJ ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 11:57 PM

How about,

Sci-Fi body armor
Modern body Armor (swat or soldier type)
Fantasy/Medieval Armor

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2007 at 5:47 PM · edited Fri, 03 August 2007 at 5:50 PM

Oh yea! jump jump I just scooped up the Kitsune Male before I saw there was a female too. ^^

I have a rapid fire BUY BUY BUY finger  ^^;;;;;;

EGYPTWEAR for Kitsue! jump jump
And maybe some Feudal Japan Wear too! (It is a Kitsune after all, am I right?)  -^

bB

sixus1 ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 10:47 AM

Added to the evergrowing list of things that I think are a good idea.  :) 

BTW-- It is completely acceptable to use the textures included with the figures as a base for a new texture that can be distributed (free or commercial). 

And don't forget, for anyone with zbrush 3 and a desire to try thier hand and clothing.....we have some development files that we would gladly share. 

--Rebekah--

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 1:11 PM

Yea! I want to try an Anubis texture. ^^

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2007 at 10:33 AM

Love the image PBM too back the loin cloth didn't have some draping morphs so it could lay more naturaly against her thighs!!  Other than that the image is superb!!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2007 at 1:57 PM

Quote - The jeans/short & shirt is being worked on....should be completed soon...

Not trying to be a pest or anything, but do you have any WIPs to tease us with? I'm very (possibly *too) eagerly awaiting these products. -- Walt Sterdan

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 3:31 PM

I am going to do the product shots tomorrow and get out the bodysuits, the trenchcoats and the helmet/boots (for the female). 

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 3:47 PM

Very cool!!  Thanks so much for all the extra goodies to get for them!!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 8:58 PM

Quote - I am going to do the product shots tomorrow and get out the bodysuits, the trenchcoats and the helmet/boots (for the female). 

Sounds great, thanks, I'll grab 'em all as soon as they're available. -- Walt Sterdan

cyllan ( ) posted Thu, 23 August 2007 at 3:22 PM

I've been working on some fuzzy foxes.... hopefully these will be coming soon for Kitsune! (And they still want some more clothes!)

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 5:29 PM

Looks great (as always); let us know when they're up.

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 7:25 PM · edited Fri, 31 August 2007 at 7:34 PM

Quote - Looks great (as always); let us know when they're up.

Speaking of "up", was I the only one who didn't know the basic bodysuits and trenchcoats were up? https://www.sixus1media.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=kitsune Not to mention a cool low-res shuttlecraft...

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 8:56 PM

Nope, we never even got the images that were promised us!!  Thanks for the heads up!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 9:08 PM

Well I got them both and I got Santini and all his goodies.  He's just so cute in a sick and twisted kinda way!!! LOL

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

cyllan ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 3:14 AM

I didn't know the clothes were available! Thanks for telling us. 

I'm equally bad - the Guardians for Kitsune are up at CP:  http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/guardians_for_kitsune_product_33540

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 7:51 AM

Quote - I'm equally bad - the Guardians for Kitsune are up at CP

Geez, it's like you people are trying to not make money. ;-) I'll grab it later today.

cyllan ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 8:42 AM

I know ..... /*slaps paws

*I'm catching up on my release announcements right now!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.