Fri, Sep 20, 12:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: WACOM Graphic Tablet Set Up

Fidelity2 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 4:06 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dear Friend: How could I set up my WACOM tablet (model: CTE-430) on OS 10.3 for a Macintosh G5 so that it behaves a bit like a mouse? Right now it rolls a bit un-naturally. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Fidelity2.

retrocity ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 11:18 PM

make sure you have (download) the latest drivers. don't trust the ones that come with the device... i tossed an old Graphite on my MACbook and it works great for me and i'm running 10.4.10

photoshopcafe ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 3:54 AM

If you change the settings from absolute to relative positioning it will work just like a mouse

1DanK ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2007 at 10:29 AM

Hoping you have an answer for this too.  When I use my Intuos 2 with my Mac in some programs like Carrarra, the mouse or pen inputs accelerate after the mouse or pen is stopped.  The results are very large coorinate numbers and of course everything is hard to find.  This happens even when trying to move a camera.  If I just nudge the camera position is seems to work but if I try to move it any distance, zoooom, off it goes.  This also happens with rotations, only the object rapidly spins in place.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Dan

photoshopcafe ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2007 at 1:51 PM

I know in C4D you have to turn on the pen in C4Ds prefs or it goes crazy like that

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.