Thu, Oct 10, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Eyebrows have some problems

magnet ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 5:24 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.havemycard.net/sassyart/eyePackOne.html

I am having a problem with the eyebrows on my Vicky figure. For some reason I get a strange ridge across the brow when I render it. Can anyone tell me why or how to fix it? My link is attached: Click on the picture of eyePackOne to see high resolution image of what I am talking about.

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 7:15 PM

Posting the link to your store one time, asking advice, is one thing....BUT...twice!!! I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. If you are really having problems with your stuff, perhaps, you should not yet be marketing it. If you want to advertise at Renderosity...purchase a banner like the rest of the vendors. This was not nice to do to us. Sorry, I looked and tried to help. Won't happen again.

magnet ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 7:19 PM

This is a legitimate issue that I have. I will remove the other Post if I can delete it. But I still need help here.

TJ ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 7:30 PM

Im not seeing it , maybe you should remove the eyebrows out from behind the hair,put the image here , and not make everyone look at your store as opposed to your eyebrows. Cause if you really need help, people are gonna have to be able to see the problem :-)

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 7:42 PM

You could just have uploaded a render of the questionable brows, here to the forum. I, for one, would have been happy to help, as eyebrows are a problem to many. Gonna cut this short....Storm's about to take the power out, for yet another night. You live and learn. We all did. And, the world of Poser is more competitive and cutthroat than you may realize, now. OUch,...bye....too close that last strike.

magnet ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 7:46 PM

file_174917.jpg

OK here you go... I was at work when I posted this thread so I couldn't upload a file. The problem is that I get some funky imaging around the eyebrows.

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 7:59 PM

Have you tried setting the materials under the FIRST eyebrow listing to EXACTLY what your skin tones are? Also, on that first set...transparency should be set to none...Texture, to none. Hope this helps.

shadowcat ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 9:57 PM

file_174919.jpg

Also depending on how your using the transmaps, if you're not using the upper eyebrows, then you want to use the "brows gone" morph. The picture shows the settings I use on the upper eyebows when I use a transmap.

magnet ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2001 at 10:01 PM

Hey Thank you all! I will try these suggestions out. I will post back either way Thanks!

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 12:00 AM

Poppi, lay off him....posting a link along with a legitimate message is kosher in my book...you dont gotta click on it if you dont want to.... Scarab<-(likes "Burma Shave" signs, too....)

lplp1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 12:06 AM

I purchased magnet's sassy clothes pack and am very pleased with the outcome. These dresses conform well on a standard "out of the box" figures, but I find that they also conform well on morphed figures. Keep up the good work Magnet...Also it takes a little time to learn how the forum operates. People here are more than willing to advise you on issues you are not sure about. I'm still working on fitting in. Overall it's a very positive and fun place. (The forum)

magnet ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 12:54 AM

Thanks All, help was appreciated. lplp1, I am really happy you like the product. It took a lot of work. You are my one and only customer so far, and it is nice to hear feedback! Thanks! Magnet

magnet ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 5:45 PM

Man, people are brutal in here. Anyway, thank you for those with encouragement, kind words, and advice on helping me with the eyebrow issue... remember that WAS the issue. It worked... thank you all very much. BTW... my previous issue was regarding my store, and how I may make it better, but I deleted it because people were so adverse to me asking advice about it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.