Tue, Oct 22, 1:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Hey Morganza....first prototype of your suggested hair

VAIRESH ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 7:30 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:40 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_174985.jpg

Well,,,spent all night working on it. This is the first prototype..it still needs some work at the bottom for the "curly" feel. Morganza...you get to name it since it was your idea. Something exotic would be nice. Since it was your idea that kick started my imagination Morganza I'll give you a copy of the soon to be named hair for free ;-) I think I'll go take a nap now !!!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 7:54 AM

That is perfect, love it. Marque

VAIRESH ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 7:56 AM

Hey Morganza, How about we have some fun with this naming of the hair. How about a quickie contest ! Using the letters M O R G A N Z A and only 4 others of the persons choice lets see what kinda names can be generated. You, Morganza, get to pick the winning name. Contest ends noon, Saturday, Eastern Standard Time (no entries in thread after this time will be considered, one entry per person). Winner gets a free copy of the hair ;-) If ya like the idea start a new thread. I am going to nap now...really!!!!!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 8:02 AM

Morganzaire....lol Marque

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 8:59 AM

Zansmairouge ;)

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 9:19 AM

leave it, just add a morph, that way the CHER look is possible.

rtamesis ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 9:46 AM

Can the ends be spread out into locks like in the original pictures?

morganza ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 11:15 AM

I am stupified!!! It looks amazing, i thought it would take a week or more, SWEET!! Since i wanted this hair for a specific character i would of called it "Xandria". But if want to have a contest, i think it would be more fun!!! And the hair doesn't have to be curled at the ends, although it is a nice effect, but i would like the hair to lay on her chest if possible. You have exceeded my expectations on this very good work!!!

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 12:10 PM

Morgandria?

spudgrl ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 1:18 PM

ZOIANMORGAIS

shadowcat ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 1:55 PM

Orgazam, sorry couldn't resist.

lplp1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 4:55 PM

Arja Pronounced "Ar ray ah" 'More than complete 'No Substitute 'Sustained "The beautiful Arja"

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 6:07 PM

um... why dont you just call it 'morganza hair'? :)

sparrowheart ( ) posted Sat, 26 May 2001 at 6:26 AM

I would have said Morganza Hair also. I know we don't get to vote, but Bloodsong's idea, I think, is the natural choice :) (HAIR being the additional four letters...lol) This is an exceptional piece of work, especially for the very short time period in which you did it, Vairesh. The colour is spot on -- highly luminous.

nabue7 ( ) posted Sat, 26 May 2001 at 9:59 AM

how about Organza it is a type of material used for formal dresses and i think it would fit because the hair style is as classy as the material

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.