Sun, Sep 22, 4:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Revised W.I.P.

Izuel ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 7:49 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:18 PM

I made alot of revisions to the WIP i posted earlier. The rope between the stakes was very difficult, its all one spline. island2.jpg

meb ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2001 at 8:25 PM

Nice touches from the previous version. Perhaps lower the ambient light a little to create some stronger shadows?

Nebula-SNS ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2001 at 9:27 AM

Thats certainly quite an improvement, nice job! The spline rope is a nice touch, but the one in the middle seems a little too angular and deep. Maybe a longer tangent bar will help this. Also, the wooden planks seem a little plasticy - not as in texturing (which is quite nice, by the way), but their shape. They are very round and curved and seem too toy-ish. Maybe you could put them in the VM and pull out some edge vertices to give it that driftwood look? But anyways, nice job. Nebula Supernova Studios

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.