Fri, Sep 20, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: any other sites

psnoobie ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 9:11 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:30 AM

to sell poser character sets other than renderosity? just curious.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 9:21 PM · edited Wed, 01 August 2007 at 9:27 PM

Daz3D
RDNA
Poser Pros
3D Commune
Content Paradise
http://www.lluque.com/3dcart/

There was a thread created with a list of private stores too. Unfortunately I can't find it. Maybe someone else remember it and be able to provide the link.

There are also lots of free character sets around for V3, V4, Aiko. Plus some for M3, David, SP3 and Hiro, but not as many as for the first 3 female figures.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 9:52 PM

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 4:18 PM

how many you need? I got about 2,300..;) 
Poser Freebies or Sixus1, what are they calling it this week?..;) deserves mention..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Khai ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 4:27 PM

Quote - how many you need? I got about 2,300..;) 
Poser Freebies or Sixus1, what are they calling it this week?..;) deserves mention..

pardon?
can you explain that? confused

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 4:34 PM

Attached Link: S1M Repository

Since we sold the url PoserFreebies.com to eFrontier, our freebies links are now S1M (Links) Repository.  It is a link to our freebies, other freebies, and even commercial items....anyone can add a legit link...but mostly it is just what I have added.

--Rebekah--

psnoobie ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2007 at 9:08 PM

gee wiz guys. what did i get myself into :)

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2007 at 3:39 PM

ah...well, the database is about 5 years old, so sometimes they do that..;) Thanks, Rebeka, I'll change the entry..;)

For the last 6 years (well, very late '01), whenever they've had a link for freebies, I'd put it in my database. Day after Day, year after year...;)  So they pile up. I need to get one of those 'web spiders' or whatever they're called, and see if it can automatically determine which are still on line...they come and go so quickly..;) Plus, I went through the whole 'top 15' (now 'rosity linkshare), and included those. There's dupes, and 404s, but I've got about 2,300 links altogether (some don't pertain to Poser, but the last time I checked, I had at least 700..;)

Poor Trekkiegrrrl got an old list from me once, so she may still have that up.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2007 at 8:25 PM

ok, I'm home now, and sadly, I don't even have 600 Poser sites. My bad. Anyone need them? have to email due to TOS, DS9, TNG, etc. IM me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.