Tue, Sep 24, 3:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 2:15 pm)

Subject: Aiko 3 & Civil Servant

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 12:02 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:29 PM

Hi Guys

I know its me. But I"m female.

I know how to use the CS figures with A3. But how do i apply the stockings etc which are installed in my Aiko Poses folder.

Sorry.. i know its bound to be something really simple but can anyone just drop me the slightest hint..... please?

drky xxx

stew451 ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 12:14 PM

Hey Drky,

After you load the shoe/pantyhose from the figures library, make sure you still have it selected and just double click on which ever stocking mat you want to apply.  Hope this helps.

Stew

stormchaser ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 12:27 PM

drkfetyshnyghts - Are you having throuble because there seems to be no stockings to load from your figures folder?

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 12:36 PM

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 12:38 PM

Firstly thanks Stew..... read on...

Secondly, Stormchaser.. i dont know if the stockings came with Aiko base, or with Civil Servant, but they are there for sure. I can apply them but selecting them to change the look is errrrr escaping me.

Like i said its probably me and my impatience.

drky xxx

stew451 ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 12:48 PM

If you're talking about the pantyhose mats in the !MAT Aiko 3 folder then that one gets applied directly to Aiko.  For the pantyhose mat for the civil sevant that one is in the civil servant folder in the pose directory, and that one gets applied to the A3PoliceShoes figure in the Aiko Morphing Clothes folder in the figures directory.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.