Mon, Oct 21, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: * * * Vue Challenge - please vote * * *

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2007 at 9:22 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 8:17 PM

My apologies for the delay. Someone posted an entry with only a thumbnail. I was waiting to hear from them and got side tracked by work and preparations for the Siggraph next week.

Voting is now open.

I will announce the winner by sunday and open a new challenge on monday hopefully.

thundering1 ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 8:34 PM

AAAHH - I missed the voting this past weekend!
Congrats ChaosRising - funny image (great PKD book, BTW!)! Well done, and I look forward to the next one1
-Lew ;-)

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2007 at 1:07 AM

Attached Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalquier/tags/eonsoftware/

That reminds me.... the Theme for the next challenge will be 'Paradise Lost'. It would be great if entries could show before and after scenes, to represent what 'paradise' looked like before it was lost. I will make the formal contest page as soon as I return from SIGGRAPH. Speaking of which, here are some pictures of the e-on booth here... the first 6 pictures on the attached album are from this year, the others are from last year. I didn't get a chance to ask them a lot of questions - they were setting up when I stopped by and couldn't find the time to stop again later. I will do that tomorrow.

eldritch48 ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2007 at 7:59 AM

That sounds like a cool theme :)

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2007 at 7:09 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/contest/index.php?contest_id=847

I finally got to open up the challenge page for uploads. My apologies for the delay - Siggraph assignments messed with my schedule.... the dog ate my homework... hmmm... anyway. I will see how we do with images in the challenge by the 29th. I may extend the challenge if nothing is posted by then.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.