Tue, Oct 22, 9:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Found Agent Smith....

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 12:08 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 1:59 PM

Hi everyone,
a little short on time here, getting ready for work, but I wanted to let you know that AS is happy and well, he's busy on a work project at the moment that's taking up all his time, but he will be back in another week or so...... 

As for me stepping down as coordinator, I'll post pone that for awhile until AS is back in the forum. I may not have to step down at all, and will be able to spend more time here, if the contract my hubby is working on goes through, (fingers crossed,.Big house in Aspen, $100,000 project for the next year for us...=))

I will try to look in as often as time and work permits, you guys are the very best forum on the whole site, so I don't worry too much. Anyone with a problem  feel free to email me (zhannsplace@msn.com) and I'll try to help......

Be good and behave, things will be back to normal (?) here soon.....=)

Zhann 
Bryce Forum Coordinator

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 12:20 PM

Fingers are crossed for the hubby's project, Zhann ... Aspen is a dream this time of year!

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Incognitas ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 1:31 PM

Thank you for the update and I'm glad that nothing bad has overtaken AS...I was a little worried about him..I too wish you luck in future endeavours.

orbital ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 1:54 PM

Fantastic Zhann, we don't want to lose our Mom and Dad from this forum so like I said real life comes first.

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 6:24 PM

Thanks Jan, Got our fingers crossed for ya!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2007 at 7:11 PM

Zhann, don't step down. Home would not be home without stability. Endure the tough times, as I am sure everyone here will also endure along with you for however long it takes. Don't step down, you are wanted here.

Gog ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 3:55 AM

Best of luck with the contract Zhann, glad AS is ok too

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 7:01 AM
Forum Moderator

IT'S PLAYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Zhann ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 12:04 PM

Nope, it's WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 7:28 PM

whhkish!!!! Zahn has spoken!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 8:20 AM
Forum Moderator

Ah shucks ;-(

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 6:18 PM

Thank you for the update, it is appreciated.

Ang25 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 7:02 PM

Glad to hear that things are well with AS and I hope that things come thru for you and the hubby. I agree - No stepping down allowed. :)

Bea ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 4:17 AM

I'm glad things are find with AB and that you probably won't have to step down. But wasn't there discussion a few months ago that we needed more coordinators just so we wouldnt find ourselves in this situation with all the stress in only two peope?

wawadave ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2007 at 11:17 AM

good luck!!!

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Glad to hear things are OK with AS.  I hope your stay in Aspen is to your liking.  I wish I could move back to Colorado for the summers and return to Arizona for the winters.  Aspen sounds mighty appealing about now.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 3:26 PM

Hey, best of luck with that Zhann and nice to know AS is okay too.

I know how other commitments can eat away your forum time, been away for 2 weeks myself, nothing exciting just working hard to meet deadlines.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

skiwillgee ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 8:02 PM

I don't know how I missed this sticky.  I'm glad all is well with you both.

sazzart ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2007 at 5:22 PM

Best of  luck  to everyone!!!  ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.