Thu, Oct 24, 7:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last week in the gallery Week 32

danob ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 3:46 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 7:21 AM

This weeks Collage was created by BibbyBear thanks Chrissy  for volunteering to help and it is very much appreciated you did a wonderful job  Please click on the collage below to go to  web host site for a larger collage with the links to the members work..

We had another great selection of images over the past week in our gallery, and hope the team selections do show a representation of this.. 

Congratulations to those images chosen.. 

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 4:03 AM

Well at least the link to the collage works Danny but I'm not seeing the small picture in the thread itself - a very minor detail I think, all things considering (you may have corrected that by the time I post this!)

Congratulations to all members selected this week, I can say, having seen everyone of them (even if I've not had chance to comment on all!), that they are all excellent photos and well deserving for this week's selection.

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 4:19 AM

Congratulations to everyone chosen!  The cream of the crop!
Great job, team, and thanks for you dedication. 
Exspecially to Chrissy... Thanik you for stepping up to help out, terrific collage!!!

Manning

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 7:31 AM

Thanks, Chrissy.  Lots of work, I am sure but lots of thanks from us out here.     

dgrits ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 8:09 AM

Congrats, all! Super work!

Dan

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 8:14 AM

Super collage Chrissy -- I am not seeing the image link either -- but the link works. And a big congrats to all the great photographers represented this week!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

OldHippieKeyboard ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 8:26 AM

I want to again thank the fine folks at Renderosity for selecting one of my submissions to include in this week's group. I sincerely respect the opinions of everyone here and feel extremely honored.

And Chrissy -- beautiful work on the presentation of the collage!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...
____

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 8:53 AM

Congrats to those chosen, all are great images and  deserve the honor!! Great work Chrissy on the collage!!!

Royce

KarmaSong ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 10:21 AM

It is such a nice surprise to see one of my photos selected by your team in Last Week In the Gallery week32-2007. A great reward indeed. 
The superb collage made by Chrissy makes this selection even more fascinating to visit and enhances everyone's work, as well as the sense of common interest in the wonderful world of photography.
Thanks a million to everyone in the team, warm wishes to you all and congratulations to all those selected :-)
Jean-Luc

rockstrider ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 10:40 AM · edited Mon, 13 August 2007 at 10:41 AM

A fantastic collage Chrissy with wonderful presentation. I know how much hard work and time this took.

Congratulations to all whose images were selected this week! An excellent selection by the R'osity team!  

I'm not homophobic! - I love my house!!

Piliph ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 11:36 AM

Superb collage !

Thanks for having selected one of my photo.

camilledubuc ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 12:35 PM

Hi every one ,not much of a forum person but had to come and thank you all for being one of the chosen,member since 2003 and started to publish my photos only recently,
so many beautiful creations on Render,never believed I could compete.
Sincerely Camille

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 1:53 PM

Just finished to browse all these great pics ! Thank you Rendo staff for this fine selection !
And many thanks to Chrissy for the beautiful collage !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

daz5008 ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 2:21 PM

I feel so honoured to have one of my images picked out for this selection, I really respect the opinions of everybody here and have gained so much since I started posting here....
Thank you and thanks to Chrissy for the collage

phothomaniac ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 3:09 PM

I also like to gratulate all of you who made it into this weeks wonderful collage. There's a lot of finest work out there.

To choose another one of my images again makes me very pleased.

Again many thanks for that!

lhoulhou ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 3:42 PM

Just before taking some holidays :o) I would like to thank the Renderosity team for selecting one my photo. It's really a surprise for me !!! and a special thank for the great collage made by Chrissy. 

Have a nice week. Luc

hairyface ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 1:40 AM

I'm stunned and surprised to have my manip chosen for the collage. Thank you very much for including me in this excellent collection of work.

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 3:53 AM

can't see anything.. that is normal??

Anjour ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 11:29 AM

Congratz to everyone selected for the gallery!!!

A beautiful overview of last weeks fotographs, wonderful presented in BibbyBear´s (Crissys)
collage.

I´m pleased to see my work beeing selected too!!

Thx for that!!!  :o)

Claudia

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 8:27 PM

where is the link??

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2007 at 2:18 AM · edited Wed, 15 August 2007 at 2:18 AM

CLICK HERE 

Sorry that the picture isn't showing in Danny's original message, but the link to the collage still works if you click on the "red cross" - in case you are not seeing that at all, the link above should work. 

Hope this helps. 

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

gradient ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 12:43 AM

A wonderful cross section of last week's uploads...congrats to all!  This is a really enjoyable weekly feature.
THX to  Danny, and to Chrissy for the collage....very nicely done!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

nikolais ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 12:57 AM

wish I could see the works of those who have been chosen. congratulations all everyone!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 3:00 AM

Very fine selection.

Well done Chris on a seriously good presentation. Sometimes all it takes is a girl!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 3:38 AM

Quote - CLICK HERE 

Sorry that the picture isn't showing in Danny's original message, but the link to the collage still works if you click on the "red cross" - in case you are not seeing that at all, the link above should work. 

Hope this helps. 

Chrissy xx

THANKS!!! .. :)))

moochagoo ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 12:02 PM

excellent choice !

ultimatemale ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 4:26 PM

just wana show my appreciation by say a BIG THANK U for having my image of part of those fantastic selection

Akpe
www.ultimatedream.co.uk

Charberry ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2007 at 4:26 PM

all of them are terrific ;o)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 12:57 AM

Great group of photos, and Chrissy did a beautiful job!  I almost missed this one - it was a funny sort of week.  Glad I caught it at the 11th hour!  :)  Beautiful images here.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.