Sun, Oct 6, 8:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Hey Stacey...did you know

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 5:04 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 8:12 AM

**that you guys have a stack flow problem at times? I open a page, scroll it down and all these weird lines start showing up. No particular page. It could be any of them. And it doesn't always do it. Firefox here.

How are ya? smiles**

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 5:09 PM

Let me check it out and see what I get on Firefox and then I'll alert the programmers with my findings.. I haven't seen that but then again I haven't been using firefox lately but IE instead.

I'm doing okay, just busy busy busy after Siggraph trying to catch up.

How are you?  Good I hope!!

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 5:26 PM · edited Fri, 17 August 2007 at 5:27 PM

**Oh hey! You're on. I didn't expect you to be here so late, but if you're catching things up, I guess you would be. grin

I was going to wait to see if anyone else mentioned it, but haven't seen that happen yet. I wouldn't have bothered now, but it seems to be getting a tad worse and wondered if you guys knew about it. I know all you guys usually use IE instead of Firefox. It happens mainly over in the "menu" side over to the right. Especially if you scroll before the page is fully loaded. Which it has been trying to load completely since I started typing this.

Doing okay. Time to start the rounds at the doctor again with the AI. He wants my blood again. lol I think I should because some symptoms are starting to show again.

Arg...I so need a spell checker in this reply thing. LOL**

vikinglady ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 7:38 PM

I get those weird lines also.
  Am using IE6 on XP Pro.

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 9:27 PM

Oh good. Good only in the sense that I'm not the only one experiencing this. grin

Faery_Light ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 11:32 PM

I've been getting something like the source code showing up and a long wait before it all loads. But not just on this site, at other sites too and with Opera or IE. Might actually be an INet glitch?

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Anniebel ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2007 at 4:04 PM

I used to get it in IE before the site change, but haven't had it since the change using FF.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.