Tue, Sep 24, 6:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Free Stuff Problem(or what happent to my uploads)?

sekhet ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 2:27 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 6:16 AM

Hi, I uploaded some freestuff days ago and it has`nt shown up yet. What could be the problem, is Rosity that far behind or did they not upload properly, or could it be something about me ?
Thanks Ed

SYNTRIFID ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 2:38 PM · edited Mon, 20 August 2007 at 2:40 PM

Well, I guess it's not just you, I also sent one in on the 18th and haven't seen hide nor hair of mine either.  Didn't get the usual e-mail notice either, so I'm starting to get the impression the upload didn't make it.

But I figured I'd give it 3 days, If nothing happens by then I guess I'll try it again..

Hey! His nose is dry! ... Someone should lick it,  just in case. - Diego

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 2:49 PM
Site Admin

Your items uploaded successfully, but we have a very large backlog right now, so it's taking us longet than usual to get stuff approved

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

SYNTRIFID ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 2:57 PM

Ah ok, Thanks for the info.  Good to know I won't need to resend anything. heh - no point adding a redundant upload to an already overflowing inbox.

Hey! His nose is dry! ... Someone should lick it,  just in case. - Diego

sekhet ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 2:59 PM

Ok thanks

RubyT ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2007 at 2:14 PM

Same thing has happened with me.  And so I uploaded mine twice. LOL. Sorry about that. But I got mail asking where the offer is.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2007 at 5:45 PM

Just remember if you haven't seen your upload within 48 hrs, contact one of us before you upload a duplicate {not pickin' at ya RubyT, you just brought it to my mind with your post 😉}

Also, if you are having problem in any areas of freestuff, you can post about it in the freestuff forum too :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.