Sat, Sep 21, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Let's talk textures/materials

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 11:27 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Since this forum now seems underway fairly well, I'd like to see some conversation about various things within Bryce. For instance, I'm having a doozy of a time with an eyelash transparency map for Diane's Karynwithoutmakeup texture. I've used all the different eyelash trans maps I've accumulated with the method Mike K showed me and am not having wonderful success-altho' it worked quite well with other textures. Also--I'm trying to create a 'rain on the window' texture for in front of a figure. That's not worked out terrifically either-I've been experimenting tonight with both of these. Any suggestions-any other 'texture/material/ talk? Diane

CyberDog ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 1999 at 9:39 PM

Rain on the window is something that has been giving me problems too.Ive tried putting individula drops on the glass.That is a ton of work and the render time goes way high.I have a great picture idea but cant get it to come out right.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.